CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4 stroke chalenge news planet sand

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 stroke chalenge news planet sand

As fact would have it i too can manipulate the dyno to show what i wish but i don't have motors to sell so i try to be honest but you keep belviing what you buddies told you.And i have always been a target so if you have friends that like too lie belive them.because it won't hurt my financial posistion in the woold so i could give a ****.So please be a man quit running your mouth come see me like a man and ill send you home crying like a beach.Have your team help you then come see me ill stomp a mud hole in your azz and walk it dry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
As fact would have it i too can manipulate the dyno to show what i wish but i don't have motors to sell so i try to be honest but you keep belviing what you buddies told you.And i have always been a target so if you have friends that like too lie belive them.because it won't hurt my financial posistion in the woold so i could give a ****.So please be a man quit running your mouth come see me like a man and ill send you home crying like a beach.Have your team help you then come see me ill stomp a mud hole in your azz and walk it dry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Same old AZ...................lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 04:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: AZSAND
AZ, man I'm tellin you "U ONE FUNNY ****" Is this U as a normal person, if so a few nites at your local FUNNY CLUB would make U a "STAR"

come see me ill stomp a mud hole in your azz and walk it dry
NOW that's just plain azzed funny anyway ya want to look at it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Whats up with the old man monorail thing? The 4 stroke challenge should be great for planet sand. Good luck for them.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

FYI If any of you guys bring a ridged framed bike to freeway hill or patton valley at gordon's wells make sure you bring a good pair of cowboy boots and a rope you are going to need them flying thrue the wooped out section's before the hill that are some times up to a few feet deep.
Heck if you guys do it let me know I want to watch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

seemed to be a misunderstanding that planet sand was running this new series.from what ive been told the long term goal of this is to be a 4 stroke race series for the people by the people.
its always funny to me how some folks,in this case (azsand) have to talk crap about other folks that step up to the plate and do something like this....not to make a buck but to improve the sport.
in my area of the world we have been racing with snomo guys at grass drags,because thats all we have without traveling a long ways,it gets old being second fiddle to sled guys even when quads outnumber sleds
so a group of us have arranged to have a REAL 300 ft sand track put in billings mt. i hope folks around here dont take az's stance that were doing it just to make a buck

Old 11-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Derby its always good to see scholars like yourself who realy don't even have a clue what there talking about.Ii probably haven't given the new crew a fair start.But for your info mouth i have always been one of the biggest sponsors of FSW and it has never been about profit it has alway's been about the game.No entry fee's it was truley for the people.By the people so run your mouth elsewhere.And yes i do understand it was just growing to big for tozer to handle by himself but i don't know if i will ever get used to the pay to race thing it was meant to be free ;( well i guess i will have a bit more cash to spend elsewhere this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Tpyscho I will second that motion that would be some funny Chit, rigid at either makes my ASSSSS hurt,would definetely flair up some hemmroids!!lol Especially this coming weekend with no rain yet, I plan on adding to the digging of the whoops along with so many others!!lol Will see all this weekend with the newly updated Grey Ghost!!!! Semper fi carlton

Old 11-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

im saying it like i see it az,if you dont like my mouth dont run yours,your mouth aint big enough to back me down pal!
i see your point about being free,but anyone can line up at any hill on a given weekend and run that way,there is nothing stoping you from putting on that type of event,others other than the king have did it in the past.
bring your turbo bike to dumont this weekend and ill kick your az azz with my $500 motor,then we will see who the scholar is,lol

Old 11-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nut:

What pipes do you like for the 700's? Still quiet but, good power?

Quick Reply: 4 stroke chalenge news planet sand