CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

In the Sand....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: jiminok
Friendship...most so-called friendships are flimsy acquaintences.

Best advice ever was this--"Plan your build, build your plan" nuts and bolts simple...stick to it...$2500...go for good looking and stick to the bolt on stuff...and then choose your competition wisely and enjoy!

This place use to be a fairly safe place for people with "thin" skin...not anymore...quick witted or not I've enjoyed the acquaintences and still like to check out the pics...and get quick tips...it's all good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I respect your post. I think the thickness of skin is relative to the importance we put on the person's opinion. As we get to know people better, we either thicken our skin to protect because we sense an inert danger in them, or we allow our skin to get thinner as we let them in be cause we detect a safety in them.

Everyone is the same in this regard, only with different experiences. Some have simply had so much damage they run around with armor on all the time, others have seen little pain and are naive enough to trust everyone. Neither is ideal, lol.

I have met very few bad people in my life but I know they are out there and they will only cause you harm in the long run.......unfortunately you have to trust them at least a little to find out what they are.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Yes again these threads went the wrong way, say mako if you need another set of eyes looking for parts let me know, and as jiminok wrote Bolt Ons are the easiest best way to get the DS rolling faster!

Old 11-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Good thing I sat in the middle row then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I also give to charities....school functions PTA, ex wife, kids, brothers and sisters, parents, girlfriend ...but I get a return on that investment ! wink wink
LOL! on inequities (an instance of injustice or unfairness) what equalizing are you spouting off on now?
Your the one that is looking for constant kudos and embracement from forums members and when you don't receive these darling embraces you seem to quite upset, sorry Nut but some of us just are not going to be your buddy.
Maybe playing on the ODF/HPR will make you feel better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
dont lie erbe, u had to get the dictionary out for that one..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Good thing I sat in the middle row then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I also give to charities....school functions PTA, ex wife, kids, brothers and sisters, parents, girlfriend ...but I get a return on that investment ! wink wink
LOL! on inequities (an instance of injustice or unfairness) what equalizing are you spouting off on now?
Your the one that is looking for constant kudos and embracement from forums members and when you don't receive these darling embraces you seem to quite upset, sorry Nut but some of us just are not going to be your buddy.
Maybe playing on the ODF/HPR will make you feel better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ERBE - as far as friends go, I won't go into my personal feelings about you. I will say that over the last year you have impacted my outlook on humanity. Try to define me, HPR and ODP all you want. It won't work. You have tried for a year to get at me. You have buddied up with people like rcoop and yjacket to name a couple just because they had alot in common with you and your agenda. These are facts that happened, not just my feelings.

Do I dislike you? Nope. It takes too much energy to go around holding grudges or deciding someone else has the power to annoy you to the point of attacking them. You just keep up what you do and I will continue down my path and we will see where we end up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

lol, btw do your friends know you pm'd me about some technical questions you thought I might be able to help you with?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sorry to let the cat out of the bag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Later

Old 11-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

BTW, this touchy-feely crap is hard for me to stomach but if it annoys ERBE and Meanor, it is worth it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

C'MON NOW GUYS! If he sticks to bolt-on's, he won't have a prayer of keeping up with the banshee's on our race hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

i could have swore at one time you were yjacket LOL quit jumping off and on. this is why i run down rabbits and coyotees with my bikes instead of worrying whos faster.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: thebigshow
dont lie erbe, u had to get the dictionary out for that one..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hell Yeah!!! My EX would use words so out there I had to fight with her with a dictionary just so I can find out what the hell she called me, then I can answer her in my manly retort..........Oh yeah .......B!t#h [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

erbe was that a speak and spell from mattel or a dictionary?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

I love you all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That is one of those touchy feely things just for you nut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
erbe was that a speak and spell from mattel or a dictionary?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey I used my Barbie Laptop![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And Big I dont share !!!!

Quick Reply: In the Sand....