CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

In the Sand....

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the Sand....

What happened to the old school guys?It sure was nice reading a post and getting straight answers about mods without all the BS.
This is a subject that i have a interest in also so please just state your opinions about mods and leave it at that.
I know my opinion doesnt mean squat to you guys but ive been here awhile and the quality of responces to the posts have sure gone downhill.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: atvaddict01
What happened to the old school guys?It sure was nice reading a post and getting straight answers about mods without all the BS.
This is a subject that i have a interest in also so please just state your opinions about mods and leave it at that.
I know my opinion doesnt mean squat to you guys but ive been here awhile and the quality of responces to the posts have sure gone downhill.

Carb
Pipe
CDI
Cams
Piston
Race Head

Old 11-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

I remember that not too long ago.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Most of them are on On-Dunes and/or Planet Sand now...........just because of these kinds of games. If you want the straight information it is all here. There are new prices, used prices, etc.

It is all on page 1 and 2, lol. Just pick your combination, pick your supplier and place your order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Most of them are on On-Dunes and/or Planet Sand now...........just because of these kinds of games. If you want the straight information it is all here. There are new prices, used prices, etc.

It is all on page 1 and 2, lol. Just pick your combination, pick your supplier and place your order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
There are still "old school" guys on here.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.
Default In the Sand....

i do think i will have to agree with scott on the setup. if your set up isnt right you can have all the power and parts in the world but it wont matter.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

mako since you asked me i will tell you. if you have not bought a ds yetand are wanting to do what i have done you are better off buying you a conversion bike. dont tell my wife but if you buy a ds new 6500 $ then spend another 7500$ on the 730 big bore kit then another 1500 on a cdi paddles and swingarm you could buy yourself a bad a$$ lots of power duner slash dragger slash jumper. my 2 730 cost me about 15000 each to build. that new bike motor kits everything. whats really bad is im building a stock bore bad boy and then im gonna build me one of those one of a kind motors. if i had a limited amount of money i would get a boondockers kit and spray the **** out of those banshees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

2Big is right. Look at my picture page. I paid $15k OTD for this R1 bike and it does everything well.........especially Hill Shooting! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 135 - 140 rwhp at 440 odd lbs............NOT SLOW!!

I still get beat by some of the Banshee's in Oregon though from time to time, lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
It has nothing to do with how strong the DS community is. It just has to do with you annoying the crap out of people. I have made it clear how I feel about you and I wont loose any sleep over it. In fact I dont know why Im replying to you anyway. You just keep on believing or trying to make everyone else think you are in it for the good of the community. For the last time I have no grudge I just get tired of the your finger nails on the chalkboard of the DS forums. I've already decided not to do this anymore with you. I dont have the time or desire. I HAVE N PROBLEM WITH ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM NOR HAVE I EVER EVEN HAD WORDS WITH THEM. Wow now do you feel special Im done
LOL Nails on a chalkboard........that saying it mildly! Like I have wrote before the bulk of us on these forums are average joes, family guys wiyj more than 1 quad to deal with, you younger guys can blow the bucks on these toys and computer race each other, but most of us cant afford spending 5 k plus to shoot hills, wait till some of you new dads have to deal with your kids quads,and the fun general cost of raising kids and just taking them out riding that cost out ways any reason to worry about whos parts are better.
I would like to know 1 thing from DSnut, do you have any personal financial investment in HPR and im not talking about your motor I mean in there business? It would clear up some issues I think.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

37 years old next week , married 16 years and no kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] other than my bikes and waverunners, i could not imagine taking my cdi money to buy diapers. maybe i should have a kid it cant be as expensive as these toys.

Quick Reply: In the Sand....