CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

In the Sand....

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the Sand....

O you'd be suprised, right now we got $3000 in LT80's for the boys, not including the thousands of $$$ in reg toys they own.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But if you think you need kids you should have em, you were great with my boys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Most of them are on On-Dunes and/or Planet Sand now...........just because of these kinds of games. If you want the straight information it is all here. There are new prices, used prices, etc.

It is all on page 1 and 2, lol. Just pick your combination, pick your supplier and place your order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Your right, different times,more money,different responces.Its just wading through
the games gets tiring.I told myself not to post it just gets a kinda annoying.
My bad

Old 11-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Originally posted by: MrMeaner
It has nothing to do with how strong the DS community is. It just has to do with you annoying the crap out of people. I have made it clear how I feel about you and I wont loose any sleep over it. In fact I dont know why Im replying to you anyway. You just keep on believing or trying to make everyone else think you are in it for the good of the community. For the last time I have no grudge I just get tired of the your finger nails on the chalkboard of the DS forums. I've already decided not to do this anymore with you. I dont have the time or desire. I HAVE N PROBLEM WITH ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM NOR HAVE I EVER EVEN HAD WORDS WITH THEM. Wow now do you feel special Im done
LOL Nails on a chalkboard........that saying it mildly! Like I have wrote before the bulk of us on these forums are average joes, family guys wiyj more than 1 quad to deal with, you younger guys can blow the bucks on these toys and computer race each other, but most of us cant afford spending 5 k plus to shoot hills, wait till some of you new dads have to deal with your kids quads,and the fun general cost of raising kids and just taking them out riding that cost out ways any reason to worry about whos parts are better.
I would like to know 1 thing from DSnut, do you have any personal financial investment in HPR and im not talking about your motor I mean in there business? It would clear up some issues I think.

I have told this forum multiple times and it is as true today as it was then. I am not a partner or shareholder in HPR. I invest money to help them test and I invest time and money to help them get to events. Not only do I pay full retail for the parts I buy, I insist on it because this is a tough business with very little money in it. I sometimes throw in a little extra if I feel like it. I don't receive a red cent from them or from their sales.

Why do I do it? Because they have chosen the right techniques in racing and building these single cylinder 4-strokes. They could be even faster if the industry could support a good living and the ability to carry inventory as well as being able to do more than one thing at a time as far as R&D is concerned. Unfortunately the money isn't there. Yeah they make a living but the more I learn about this business, the more I learn that it costs more than it pays if you advance in development quickly. I don't want development to slow down so I am helping out..........as are others. I do it because I believe in what they are doing and that it will make this DS motor so far and away better than any other single on the track and the hill.

There it is in a Nutshell..............since you asked.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

DSnut I like the way you roll with your cash, say I got a bridge to sell you, for little investment and big time return!

Old 11-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

<STRONG><EM>DSnut I like the way you roll with your cash, say I got a bridge to sell you, for little investment and big time return!</EM></STRONG>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Shhhhhhh Im worken here Scott! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

<STRONG><EM>DSnut I like the way you roll with your cash, say I got a bridge to sell you, for little investment and big time return!</EM></STRONG>

I make my returns in realestate. I give to charity's to without thinking about returns. You asked, then you mock my decisions on where to spend my money?

BTW, I found out what AHKN stands for and I like what Cardiac said about it. It is something a 3rd grader would come up with because they are jealous of someone else.

People that say things like that were the ones sitting in the back of class, pi$$ed at the kids who actually did their homework and had the right answers to the teachers questions.

Life has a way of equalizing those early inequities.........

Old 11-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

So what does it mean? I am curious?

Old 11-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Friendship...most so-called friendships are flimsy acquaintences.

Best advice ever was this--"Plan your build, build your plan" nuts and bolts simple...stick to it...$2500...go for good looking and stick to the bolt on stuff...and then choose your competition wisely and enjoy!

This place use to be a fairly safe place for people with "thin" skin...not anymore...quick witted or not I've enjoyed the acquaintences and still like to check out the pics...and get quick tips...it's all good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Good thing I sat in the middle row then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I also give to charities....school functions PTA, ex wife, kids, brothers and sisters, parents, girlfriend ...but I get a return on that investment ! wink wink
LOL! on inequities (an instance of injustice or unfairness) what equalizing are you spouting off on now?
Your the one that is looking for constant kudos and embracement from forums members and when you don't receive these darling embraces you seem to quite upset, sorry Nut but some of us just are not going to be your buddy.
Maybe playing on the ODF/HPR will make you feel better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: In the Sand....