CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Case Closed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

I am sorry you don't like what I post. I do answer some things jokingly I am sorry. I also answer some that are helpful apparently you don't read those. I will only be serious from now on. I guess that is what you want from everyone. So you got it. Sorry to upset you for not being on topic all of the time.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Cynick (Seth & Tracy) are friends of mine. Kawiyowie has earned my respect. It is all good. I know Kawi didn't mean anything by it, it is just his preference, if I may...........which he is entitled to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tracy, you are obviously entitled to post however you see fit within the rules of this forum. And Seth can post as he see's fit within the rules of Tracy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K lol

Old 12-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

I know I hurt your feelings, there is no good way to be critical. You're a good person by your posts.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: kawiyowee
I know I hurt your feelings, there is no good way to be critical. You're a good person by your posts.
You really didn't hurt my feelings. I understand since you don't know me how it may look. I am friends with everyone that was argueing. It is hard to see friends fight. So I was just trying to be a mediator or to lighten the mood. I will try not to do it again. I will let boys be boys. Sorry again.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

UMM, WELL, NEVERMIND[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Range Rover
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Is that very outstanding forum member you are referring to......is me?

Just kidding! Don't worry about it. this is a forum to speak your mind. let it all out!

Old 12-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

uhhhhhh ....... o.k.????? i have heard this like a million times in the last year and a half. highly unlikely... i rarely post here anymore, let alone even log on but its time i chimed in. this forum went downhill along time ago when some boneheads imposed their abrasive personalities onto the forum. sorry headsup...or choose , or whatever your next screen name will be. thats just the way it is. i have noticed that many of the guys who used to post here are pretty much gone so all these new guys may not know the whole story but every time this line is B.S..... there is a signifigant differance in west coast guys and east coast guys that this forum has shown me. the differance is huge. trust me. i ride an atv, not a ridgid frame with a drag piped motor with tiny little baby wheels on the front, no brakes, a plus 28in. swingarm bike that has no suspension and a 3 degree turning radius. i guess i just dont get it. thanks though and to all the members , even the boneheads happy holidays. and remember ................ its an A.T.V... not a top fuel dragster, ride it and smile, ya know like when ya first got it .

Old 12-11-2006, 09:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Tracy, you are obviously entitled to post however you see fit within the rules of this forum.
And as often as she likes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

you pretty much have to be completely open and tolerant of others differences if you want to follow a public forum . I am not wanting to shake my finger at anyone here but when someone starts a post and before everyone states that he is going to try and be a better person and hopes that everyone one else will join in why come on and say hurtfull things about someone else. this post isnt the place. Cynick is an out going, freindly person who may not have alot to say about deeply technical DS issues but she still wants to be part of the crew. she is kind to all and wants the best for everyone and has never started any trouble with anyone. I see no need to critisize her for being the kind hearted bubbly person she is . nice people like her are a large part of why I come back to this forum and if she has something to say I want her to speak her piece ANYTIME and as often as she likes because I for one want to hear it. bitter "know it alls " are whats ruining this forum not good people like Cynick . please dont let anyone change you . I enjoy your company just the way you are. and Headsup, I hope you start something here . then maybe the regulars will start showing up again as will good times

Old 12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Tracy is a sweetheart!!!!! and again good job choose

Quick Reply: Case Closed!!!!!