CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Case Closed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

To: Dbeck, the Moderators and Members,

Im deeply sorry for all the grief, division, unrest and bad publicity that I have caused on this forum. I know Im not the only one on here who has donated to this unruly cause. But I can only speak for myself today. Im going to try a lot harder from this day forward to let the past be the past and move on in a more positive way in the future.

I had a very productive conversation with a very upstanding forum member, who is respected by many, last night. I liked some things I heard and there were some things I didnt like so well. But the things I didnt like, I have control to change myself.

Im looking forward to doing my part in helping to get this forum back to the forum it was one year ago. I seriously hope all of you are just as willing to help this cause.

This forum is many things to many of us. To some of us, its an outlet, a resource, a past time and even a home. A home is a place where family members live and exist. A home is a place where family members dont agree on everything all the time. There are times when we will not agree. In fact, there are many of you who will not agree with this very thread.

If you are one of those who have been affected by something I have said or done, I would really appreciate it if you would let it be known so we can work past those feelings for a better tomorrow. But it must first start today.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett

Old 12-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Great post Headsup.

Hopefully, this will be a start, and other will put forth the effort too.

If you need to vent, you know the place to go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
To: Dbeck, the Moderators and Members,

Im deeply sorry for all the grief, division, unrest and bad publicity that I have caused on this forum. I know Im not the only one on here who has donated to this unruly cause. But I can only speak for myself today. Im going to try a lot harder from this day forward to let the past be the past and move on in a more positive way in the future.

I had a very productive conversation with a very upstanding forum member, who is respected by many, last night. I liked some things I heard and there were some things I didnt like so well. But the things I didnt like, I have control to change myself.

Im looking forward to doing my part in helping to get this forum back to the forum it was one year ago. I seriously hope all of you are just as willing to help this cause.

This forum is many things to many of us. To some of us, its an outlet, a resource, a past time and even a home. A home is a place where family members live and exist. A home is a place where family members dont agree on everything all the time. There are times when we will not agree. In fact, there are many of you who will not agree with this very thread.

If you are one of those who have been affected by something I have said or done, I would really appreciate it if you would let it be known so we can work past those feelings for a better tomorrow. But it must first start today.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett
If this is a perminant change, I am on board and my work here is done. If the attacks stop as you are committing to here, I have no one to defend. I can finally take a break! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Glad to hear it Scott. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Case Closed!!!!!

It's about time cooler heads prevail. I've rarely visited this forum over the past 6 - 12 months because of all the bickering about who's faster then who. I could care less about racing, you'll all kick my a$$. I have my DS to enjoy the nice suspension and power to rip my 290lbs through the trail systems (and dunes) here in Michigan. This forum is a valuable resource to those of us who need an opinion about a CDI, carb, exaust, etc.

If you're into racing, that's awesome. I'll have the utmost respect for anyone when I see their name mentioned as much as Jeremy McGrath.

Scott: Great first move on your part. I hope this puts to rest all this forum in-fighting.

Best Regards,
-Brian

Old 12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

I am very happy to hear this. And I also hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you can all keep this up.

Tracy

Old 12-10-2006, 01:39 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: cynick
I am very happy to hear this. And I also hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you can all keep this up.

Tracy
Ditto
And you have a Merry Christmas also Tracy and family.

Everything Scott has said implies myself also.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Thank you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Good job guys.................Lots of friends around the country is a good thing no matter who they have as friends.............Life is good

Old 12-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Good headsup. I do think you're a good guy btw. One of the things that is most irritating is quoting a long post only to put an emoticon at the end of it as your post. Waste of space and time. Emoticons are for emphasis, not to serve as a post.

Also, off topic 'cute, hip' comments among two or more members does not convey any info or any real feelings, they also are a waste of space and time (cynick comes to mind), sorry cynick, but sometimes every other post is yours, and it just goes on and on, off topic.

I know this will hurt some feelings, sorry, target me if you must. BTW, I know I have some dumb questions and comments also, they can't all be pearls, but they can be all skat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Case Closed!!!!!