CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I HPR still open?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HPR still open?

I can always get a hold of Jeff Ross either by phone or email and he spends too much time coddling me before I order. Probably the nicest DS guy I have met along with Hightower, and THAT is why he gets my business! Its always annoying when you are trying to give someone money and they can't be bothered or you have to track them down. Not trying to beat HPR up or anything, just saying, obviously a few have had some problems tracking them down.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JMann2380
I can always get a hold of Jeff Ross either by phone or email and he spends too much time coddling me before I order. Probably the nicest DS guy I have met along with Hightower, and THAT is why he gets my business! Its always annoying when you are trying to give someone money and they can't be bothered or you have to track them down. Not trying to beat HPR up or anything, just saying, obviously a few have had some problems tracking them down.
Ditto. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Pro Rider
Runs a Full 730 Race Build!

I just recently recieved an email from Randall telling me my lightened flywheel was in the mail. Let's try to be patient fellas, these are great guys and are probably just going through some growing pains.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

Ditto.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

The thing that everyone one forgets is that all of our builders (DS Builders) are basically one man shows. Jeff Ross, Kelly KMS, RWR, HPR, are just small companies, trying to work do huge things for some very demanding and very impatient people (myself included) It really gets old that recently everyone on these forums (all that I frequent) are so self centered that it is like my 3 year old running around screaming and yelling. The bickering that goes on about, without regard to reason, is just plain childish.

Just my .02

Old 03-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

I think your correct in one sense.

But I also think if a man has a shop, an open line of communication is a very integral part of this business.

I dont care who or what business this is.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Trailblazer

Let them charge $1000 on your credit card, with nothing to show and see how you feel about it.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys here is an e-mail I received from Randall this morning explaining the situation.

Hello everyone. I am going to try to send this to everyone who has an email in my box waiting to be answered. I'll do it about 10 people at a time to make sure I don't overload my computer or email.
For a long time, we simply could not keep up with all the phone calls and encouraged people to email because we did a pretty good job at that. Now everyone has caught on and I have a new problem! I have 122 emails in my "on going orders folder", about the same in my "follow up" folder, and about 50 emails I haven't even got assigned to a folder yet.
I realize everyone wants to talk to "me", in fact, that is part of the reason you came to HPR in the first place. I am asking everyone to realize that there is only one of me! And I have more things on my plate than I've ever had at one time. This stuff is extremely custom and personalized, so it's not as easy as sending someone over to the shelf to fill a box and ship it out. I personally have to handle each order with extreme care and thoughtfulness to get it just right. Same is true on the questions that wait to get answered. These are also reasons you came to HPR.
I don't really have a solution to this, except to keep doing it one order and one question at a time. It has become painfully obvious to me, and probably you, by now that although we are good and have great stuff, we just can't live up to the McDonalds drive through mentallity. I'm sure you've all sat in a nice restaurant and wondered if they had to go kill the steer to get your steak to you. Well, that's kinda what I really have to do- kill it, dress it, marinate it, cook it and serve it.

Please understand that we have grown in sales continually from the first month we started, and without a doubt, this is the furthest I've ever been behind. Alot of other things have contributed to that, so I expect it to get back to just "frantic" before too long, so bear with us and we'll get somewhat caught up and maybe find some solutions in the meantime.

I'll get to your email, order, question, phone call, or whatever you are waiting on soon, just probably not soon enough!
thanks in advance for your patience,
Randall

P.S. something that will help me out greatly: with this large amount of emails, it would really help if you will work of off one email using the reply or forward button. Otherwise I have to go searching through hundreds of emails in dozens of folders to find our last communication and figure out the details of your question or order. Thanks

Old 03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MRDS650
Hey Guys here is an e-mail I received from Randall this morning explaining the situation.

Hello everyone. I am going to try to send this to everyone who has an email in my box waiting to be answered. I'll do it about 10 people at a time to make sure I don't overload my computer or email.
For a long time, we simply could not keep up with all the phone calls and encouraged people to email because we did a pretty good job at that. Now everyone has caught on and I have a new problem! I have 122 emails in my "on going orders folder", about the same in my "follow up" folder, and about 50 emails I haven't even got assigned to a folder yet.
I realize everyone wants to talk to "me", in fact, that is part of the reason you came to HPR in the first place. I am asking everyone to realize that there is only one of me! And I have more things on my plate than I've ever had at one time. This stuff is extremely custom and personalized, so it's not as easy as sending someone over to the shelf to fill a box and ship it out. I personally have to handle each order with extreme care and thoughtfulness to get it just right. Same is true on the questions that wait to get answered. These are also reasons you came to HPR.
I don't really have a solution to this, except to keep doing it one order and one question at a time. It has become painfully obvious to me, and probably you, by now that although we are good and have great stuff, we just can't live up to the McDonalds drive through mentallity. I'm sure you've all sat in a nice restaurant and wondered if they had to go kill the steer to get your steak to you. Well, that's kinda what I really have to do- kill it, dress it, marinate it, cook it and serve it.

Please understand that we have grown in sales continually from the first month we started, and without a doubt, this is the furthest I've ever been behind. Alot of other things have contributed to that, so I expect it to get back to just "frantic" before too long, so bear with us and we'll get somewhat caught up and maybe find some solutions in the meantime.

I'll get to your email, order, question, phone call, or whatever you are waiting on soon, just probably not soon enough!
thanks in advance for your patience,
Randall

P.S. something that will help me out greatly: with this large amount of emails, it would really help if you will work of off one email using the reply or forward button. Otherwise I have to go searching through hundreds of emails in dozens of folders to find our last communication and figure out the details of your question or order. Thanks
Sweet.

Quick Reply: I HPR still open?