CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It Lives - It lLives - It Lives!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It Lives - It lLives - It Lives!!!!!!!!

Yeah! And HOLY S*%T!!!! I got it running again finally! Just a few more things to tighten up and I can take it to the hills!

The Holy S*%t is for the OMR CARB MODS!!! I can't believe the diff.! I mean I know you all said how much it would help! But I never expected the gain I got! My 2nd gear is now my first gear! I haven't shortened the intake tubes yet or removed the clear tube, and I still have a dirty stock filter on! But still WOW! Thank you all so much!
{ACE - after we talked I couldn't resist...I bolted the oil and gas tanks down, put the seat on and took off!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

I also need to adjust the clutch as I messed with it and it is kinda hard to get into gear right now, I will look at the manual, but will proabably write another post for some advice on that! Unless someone wants to go ahead and give me some?!?!?!?! I just messed with the knurled fittings on the clutch lever a little, but I don't remember which way I turned them....It is mainly just hard to get it to shift when you are sitting still. When you are running it is fine, and it goes into first easy all the time. When I shift from N to 1st it clicks and slightly jerks (not real hard but you can feel it...I know I read about that in the manual, just don't remember exactly what it said!)

Shock and chain adjustment, bleed and refill rear brakes, drain and refill coolant, shine the plastic up a little, and I will be good for a week or two of riding!

Thanks for all your help EVERYONE! But especially ACE and OMR!

Bryan

Old 04-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats man. enjoy!!!

Old 04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer

AND DRAGON!!! HOW COULD I FORGET TO MENTION DRAGON??? YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON THAT EVER SAID, "HEY, JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND I'LL HELP YA OUT." THANKS A MILLION MAN!! I am very greatful to everyone! I could not have done it without the people on this website.
You should all give yourselves a pat on the back!

sorry if I sound all mushy and stuff, I am just really excited...I have been waiting a long time to prove to my buds that this DS is not a piece of @#*&. There are only 2 people that have one within about a 70 mile rad. of me, so they don't know about em....YET!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again people,
Bryan

Old 04-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear it Bryan, now go tear it up!!!! lol

Old 04-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Oh Hell no, I want to see the date/time group on Brent's PM. There is no one quicker than myself at showing some Southern Hospitality around here. If he beat me to the punch I will be absolutely devastated!
I must have been over at (radio edit) catching up on the latest episode of As the Sand Blows starring Choose/HeadsUp and crew and been too distracted to be the first one to welcome our newest Brother aboard!!!

I can vouch and say that Dragon, Crash, and the Dad have my utmost respect. Bailed me out of what would have been a wasted trip to Utah, well riding wise anyway, by donating some major parts to the cause and then even letting me keep them until what seemed like an unGodly amount of time that it took for Hawker Ind. and Big Gun to get off of their ***** and make things right.

Good job Dragon and congrats Bryan. Remember, I'm only a phone call away. And you have the number.lol

Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Trailblazer

OVERSLEPT AGAIN this morning, so I just had to call in sick today! It sucks for the wallet, but on the bright side...I get to work on the bomb at least! I am going straight down there...even though it is a very windy and cold 32 deg.!!