CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stator Rewinding

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stator Rewinding

Kelly changed my rectifier as well...and its works perfectly!!!

There is NO shop with better quality control and customer service than KMS....

Old 04-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Stator Rewinding

AZsandrider Sorry it took so long too responed to that one but i was" rotflmao " For awhile on that one. Theres enough bull going on here right now so please lets leave it at this kelly dose not remmeber the word service he realy had it in his heart but he lost it.Don't make a mokery of us all by trying to insult our intelegance with words like KMS HAS GREAT SERVICE. Now the ***** in your court you decide where we go from here.Just remember i was once one of his best customers but now i feel like a 10 year old boy who just spent his first night at micheal jackson mansion..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2007, 05:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

There are two side to the story and I KNOW what happened. I stand by KMS pefprmance as I have had no problems and know of NO ONE that had legitimate problems that THEY did not cause themselves.....

If anybody here really cares, they can do their investigation. They can call KMS and get the other side of the story.

In my experience, when I see someone constantly trying to drag a good shop into the mud, trying their best to discredit them, means that person has something they are trying to hide so they go on the offensive.

Kelly spent a lot of his time trying to get the 'frankenstein' quads you brought him with mis-matched parts at the last minute, trying to get your mistakes running so you could compete, and then he doesn't get fairly compensated and you lambast his shop anytime you can....You put him in impossible positions and then complain that he couldn't get thing fixed properly in time, when he had other customers to take care of as well.

You can whine and complain all you want about KMS Performance and try to defend yourself about what I wrote, but people know the truth. His shop isn't perfect, no shop is, but the shop is above the rest here in Arizona for quality of work. He has a very good reputation out here.

If other people reading this don't want to use his shop, oh well, it their loss.....

Old 04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

First you realy hurt my feelings "frakienstien bikes"

1. ds650 stage three ron woods bike all woods engine parts
2. Honda 44o custom atv
3. ds650 pami
4 ds659 pami
5 ds650 with a tvi800

Second:kms had the monorail for two months before planetsand in la 06 And it showed up at planet sand in baskets.Gary from tvi tried his best to put the bike together at the track which he did but we had no real method to tune it. it was a slaughter on top of the fact i loaned them my trailer and gave them fuel money that cost me about 2700.

third: kms had the monorail for 5-6 moths before pkanet sand west coast alls he had to do was remove the wiring and replace the harness( which he sells) the powder coaters did delay us about a week on this one but no big deal anyway's kelly calls me up and belive it or not say's your people forgot to put a ground strap your ing blew up (mind you this is a brand new vortex only started the bike twice on it.) please keep in mind i just said he was building the wiring harness.to which i said(restraining myself ) Kelly aren.t you my people.To which he says yes but i did not know there was no ground strap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] NOTE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]lease refer to the first sentence in this paragraph. to which i said lets do what ever we can to get her done.

Fourth: the next time i hear from kelly its to tell me my canister is missing from my exhaust what do i want to do ( i wanted to say strangle you you little beach)But what id did say was kelly it was a complete bike when it arrived in your shop that means complete !!!!!!!! Well there soulution was to grind the mounting tabs off another canister and mount it on mine...while i will admitt paco did a good job at making it look good its not perfect like the one it had when it went in.

fifth:kelly calls me and tells me your turbo's no good to which i say(even knowing it was a fresh built turbo)put my spare on which was freshley rebuilt to which he say's neither one is good i say no way then he explains to me that only the shop he use's knows these turbos like he dose to which i say ok if your sure there bad replace them,i send over my mechanic to pick up the old ones and had them taken to turbo auto diesiel they both ckecked out to be good (they were originaly rebuilt by arizona turbo and electric so it was two independent shops.

sixth: I show up at planet sand westcoast happy as a lark today is the day i will show all what the monorail is made of.I preped her did the air in the tire thing checked in and proceeded to the staging line i was lined up with the yellow saber.I thought well this will be good i staged him hard (I like making them play catchup) Then bam i let her rip she went snap crackle pop bling bling bling snort whawhooo..... it was not pretty folks so as i return to the pit area one of the other competieters laughlngly say hey i can see kelly just tuned your bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Then i get home to a bill for 2900 to which i say why are you charging me for a turbo and a cdi ??? to which his guy say's i only work here ill call you back,then a week or two later he calls again and say kelly says the bill is correct.Keeping in mind i had never rewcieved a bill only a phone call they needed a card # i said fax me over a bill so i can see this it took two months to finaly get a faxed bill and as i suspected it was a joke so i turned it over to my attorney and have never heard another word.

And there isn't any builder on here i can't just call up and say send me this or that and they send it right away and worry about payment later because i pay my bills i consulted with most before making my decisions.I spend thoueands upon thousands with my builders and it is rare that i even ask the price i trust them as they trust me to do a fair deal.And if anyone on here thinks i do owe KMS anything im willing to here there side.And for those that are reading and realy don't understand this is a co.that i hauled to sand mt and beyond i realy like the guy but he dose not have a clue how to manage his time and it shows in his quality.And as far as im concerned good luck to them i have not realy told this story until now and probably never will again unless i hear those words again the best quality control out there KMS

So now mesa supercop (inside joke) if you wish you continue we can remember i was a good friend(Or thought i was ) So some of what i know will knock you soxs off but i prefer to call things like i see them.There are young guy's on here looking for advice that can't afford to ne ripped off.At this point in my life i can tell you that the monorail runs great with its turbo system but i have been the only one to endure the cost of engineering the sytem to perfection there are others laying in the gutter all over the country due to the fact they could not take the poor customer service and endure the cost of renginering the system.

So the rest can get in on the joke MESA SUPERCOP Is a oxymoron !!!!!!! It dosent exsist. investigate that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2007, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Now that I heard your side of the story and it is QUITE different from what I've had heard elsewhere, AND since I've never had a problem with KMS or the service, nor hundreds of other customers, who are quite happy with KMS, I will leave it up to individuals to determine what shop they want to use...Obviously, there is only ONE person trying to defame KMS so often....must be a reason why....and aren't you running out of shops in AZ to take your bikes too????

Anyway, I must have struck a nerve as you even resorted to a half hearted attempt to use my career & employment as an insult. My carreer has NOTHING to do with this dicussion and neither is yours! You need to stop acting like a spoiled child, get over it and take your 'superquads' to another shop and stop trashing a very reputable shop.

I will not be naive and say that even shops like KMS are perfect. EVERY shop can have problems and you percieve that you had yours, but that is no reason to constantly defame the shop when you were a major part of your own problems...

By the way, when I spoke with Kelly about this the last time I was in the shop in January, he didn't want to make an issue out of it on the internet so I kept quiet, but I got tired of listening you blast his shop....Now, when I take my EFI TURBO DS650 into his shop later this summer for its oil change & check up, I got to tell him about all this....

Lastly, I apologize to the others on this board for having to read this stuff, but I got tired of seeing AZsand bashing KMS all the time...

Old 04-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Well you should apoligize to everyone for trying to play us for stupid. Everyone here pretty much knows kelly has ran his course he has no dealers left they abandone the poor service.And a bucnh of guy's have removed there turbos and injection due too no customer support.I speak with a few of the turbo owners out there on a regular basis we discuss new found fixes nad souloutions to the problems he ;et us with so you stay on you knees please kelly i don't blame you you have to keep that bike running. trust me i don't hate the guy he was new in buiness and made some mistakes we went our way but this is where i hang out and if i see lies being told i will say something.And yes you hit a nerve you were lying and its easy to pick on your profession your a cocky badge boy.....But none the less i do apoligize that was cheap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And i do understand the stories will never match but do some reading on the monorail and planet sand investigate before speaking.pm some of the guy's my problems at planet sand are infamous but not no more new leaf time.And im sure as in anyones story you can find a tad of stretching in mine thats human nature.But the bulk is the truth.

AND AM I RUNNING OUT OF SHOPS TO TAKE MY BIKES TO GET REAL !!!!!! I actualy get offers of freebees to take my bikes to some shops But i don't roll that way i like to pay for everything i get so i don't feel obligated too lie for some shop at any given time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Again, you arguments are without substance and you result in juvenile insults about my profession and accuse me of lying, which I have not.

In the 3 years I've been running my EFI Turbo system, I only had 1 problem when a $1 relay failed and shut down the EFI, and Kelly fixed it for nothing. My system runs great and my stator works fine. I have had no problems with his shop, except that its so busy that its hard to get in there now. In my experience, the people who have had problems with the EFI/Turbo system are people who have incorrectingly installed the system and/or have hooked up their own computer and messed up the programming.

You seem to be REAL defensive and aggressive with your diatribe against KMS Performance, and against me....Thats very interesting...It seems like you are using these tactics to deflect the discussion away from the REAL story and/or trying to hide something, as there would be no other reason for those type of emotional attacks, especially from an experienced adult.

For the more rational person, it would be easy for them to pick up the phone and call KMS to get the REAL story from his point of view, which will sound a lot more rational then what is psted here...

Now your turn...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

I don't want to get into this debate about KMS but I do sympathize with Azsandrider. I have had this exact same conversation with AZSAND before, only it was about a different company.

Don't let him fool you, if you were to go on another thread and say something even remotely critical about TVI, you would soon get a PM from AZSAND threatening you to back off. This is not looking out for the little guy as he would have you believe, it is builder politics........it always has been.

That being said, I would like to offer up a golf clap to AZSAND for his page long testimonial and I would like to know who he got to take dictation when typing that? It was the first post of his I have seen that was not a random sputtering of misspelled sentence fragments and made up words that often times contain letters meant for the previous or upcoming words. When I saw the post actually broken into paragraphs and using the occasional article of punctuation, I knew a blond secretary must have been involved at some point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Originally posted by: azsandrider

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

You should look at my race head and say that! I tried to get Donal turbo runnin for weeks ,wouldnt send me a new patch, He wouldnt even speak to me in person. Everything went through Stephanie if they bothered to answer the phone. LOL ya right

Old 04-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Originally posted by: azsandrider

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

You should look at my race head and say that! I tried to get Donal turbo runnin for weeks ,wouldnt send me a new patch, He wouldnt even speak to me in person. Everything went through Stephanie if they bothered to answer the phone. LOL ya right
Hey Keith, lol. That is why I said I didn't want to get into the KMS thing. I just wanted to give AZSAND a hard time. Your situation with them was amazing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Stator Rewinding