CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stator Rewinding

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stator Rewinding

LOL! Its all been amazing!

Old 04-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Stator Rewinding

First dsnut you know the drill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Second im done you AZsandrider yes i do resort to to juvenile tatics once in awhile as you think the fact that mesa pinned a badge on you makes you the final law.While any of us from the valley know mesa will pin a badge on a chimp and call him officer. Aparently honesty and integrity are not in there creedo.As their not in your buddies either.

And this is where i stop!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Stator Rewinding

Ron, I think AZ really might have been typing that. I may be wrong, But he was very tecknical.

Thats it Richard, Im haulin your azz in next weekend at Prim.. Youll be there right?

See how all these shops take a fall one time or another due to a bad experiance had by 1-5 peeps. We have to look through it all.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

YES osifeer i waz onlie dwirving on da wong sides ob the wod toos gitz youus attesion so iz cowd tellz whatz a gwate jobs yoous iz doinz.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hic.Yes im trying my best to see you sunday its this coming weekend ain't it

Old 04-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Originally posted by: AZSAND
YES osifeer i waz onlie dwirving on da wong sides ob the wod toos gitz youus attesion so iz cowd tellz whatz a gwate jobs yoous iz doinz.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hic.Yes im trying my best to see you sunday its this coming weekend ain't it
LMFAO!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now this is the AZ we all remember and love! lol

Yeah, yeah.....I know the drill, lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

And belive it or not nut i did type the whole thing myself.I wanted to say alot more but that is the longest post i had ever done and i said oh to heII with it.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Looked pretty good! I bet you usually save that professionalism for business transactions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Actualy i do but this year was a bad one i had two realy bad deals that sucked but i answered every call and took care of there whinning AZZ needs and left them both smiling.I did not say i wanted to but i did none the less. :I

Old 04-17-2007, 02:50 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default Stator Rewinding

HIJACK ALERT HIJACK ALERT

I know it's kinda sorta related in a roundabout way, but we're needing stator rewinding info here. Thanks

Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stator Rewinding

Bring your bud on out to domevalley this sat @ 5pm and ill show him perfectly wound stator and a effiecient elec system. were only two hrs from you and thats if your slow. Im supplying the tequila [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Stator Rewinding