CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

After hearing about all the mayham I wonder if its worth going. If we cant get a spot thurday than that would seem a bit over-populated. Im going anyways but the packed to the gills scenery isnt that appealing.jmo

I DO hope I can find a good spot far away from everyone who doesnt plan on crankin up the fun dial and gettin loaded. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ive been practicing JUST for this trip and will drink you all under the table. lol drink for drink crown for crown. That azzhole Glenn got me drinken that chit.. That makes it all the more wild... Should be fun, I just hope its not a circus like its described.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ive been practicing JUST for this trip and will drink you all under the table. lol drink for drink crown for crown. That azzhole Glenn got me drinken that chit.. That makes it all the more wild... Should be fun, I just hope its not a circus like its described.
Put the Crown Down and get that quad tuned up cause a new sheriff is coming to town............LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Party on Wayne............ Party on Garth............. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

OOOWWW IITTTSSSSSSS OOONNNNNN ANNIE!!!! BRING YOUR BEST MY FRIEND[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Mario, in the past it has been a zoo and on thursday its generally packed to capacity but if what I'm hearing is correct and alot of the big 2 stroke names dont show up becuase of some other event, I think the crowd will most likely be down some. with any luck I will be able to park in my favorite spot which is on the fence as I usually do. its as far from the noise as you can get but still only 1 minute from the hill and you only have people on one side of you, not riding around your trailer all night. I have a regular crew I run with up there (the monster quads guys ,mostly street bike powered stuff)and they will be showing up too. I will try and mark off an achre and hold it so everyone will have a nice quiet space but if the rangers get **** about it , it will be tough to hold on to. fire wood is required ! there is nothing to burn at the hill by the way. if everyone brings an arm load we will be in good shape. anyway, just look for the red white and blue 40ft bus with a 20ft box trailer behind it on your left when you first come into the camping area and with any luck we will have a spot waiting for any of you who are interested. (even nut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) by the way , if you like to sleep at night, this is the only place you will LOL

Old 05-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
just look for the red white and blue 40ft bus with a 20ft box trailer behind it on your left when you first come into the camping area and with any luck we will have a spot waiting for any of you who are interested. (even nut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) by the way , if you like to sleep at night, this is the only place you will LOL
SST I'm riding along with the "NUTMAN" We will be their Wednesday afternoon/early evening. We will be on the look out for ya and help ya maintain an area for others that are coming in. Your description of where you camp IMO is perfect............

I'll PM you my cell #

Thanks
Jim

Old 05-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Ive been practicing JUST for this trip and will drink you all under the table. lol drink for drink crown for crown. That azzhole Glenn got me drinken that chit..
Dont forget I got about 30 years practice on ya LOL bout time ya drink sumtin good

Old 05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R

Put the Crown Down and get that quad tuned up cause a new sheriff is coming to town............LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yup.......I will get in Friday afternoon LOL...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will only race for $. If your confident then you should be in a position to make some cash. I will pull the DS out if you cannot beat the cb750 on a 100 shot of nos in a golf cart with light rotating mass.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And Glenn your still my son... lmfao!!

Old 05-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

SST- I appreciate the save. I will look for you as soon as we pull in. If we have enough space then sounds good. We might most likely be up running the bikes till 12 am. Maybe. But im sure we will find a spot. (we better)

Even if we cant make it through the crowd I will still come find you and say what up right when we get there. Look for a red golf cart loud with big suspension. Im sure ill find you first.

Randy, I cant wait to run the bikes. Jordan will be piloting mine. Ill give you a ring .

Old 05-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

can I play too Mario? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. anyway here is a pic of my sand rig. CLICK HERE! you shouldnt have any trouble finding us. I'm prety sure it will be the only one like it out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and we will most likely, with any luck , be in the first row of vehicles you see from the driveway on your way in. you are all welcome and we will do our absolute best to save room for all. (bring some wood if you can ,even if its just a little)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] should be an absolute blast! we can do some fast rides around back, I know some fun ways to make the absolute best of a relatively small riding area. dam butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! and the weather should be AWSOME! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?