CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
.........if someone cant deal with me as I am they should just walk away . thats exactly what I would do, not stand there and judge you.
I suggest you do it then......

Old 05-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I will only race for $. If your confident then you should be in a position to make some cash. I will pull the DS out if you cannot beat the cb750 on a 100 shot of nos in a golf cart with light rotating mass.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And Glenn your still my son... lmfao!!

Mario - I can't wait to see that golf cart!

Old 05-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

wow nut, guess we were typing at the same time. check your pm's. looks like we both had different points of view again. yours cocky and on the attack and mine the absolute opposite. yep, still dont know how to take you but remember I did make an attempt at being nice.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You both will meet and everything will be fine. Dont get caught up in the web. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 03:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

You both will meet and everything will be fine. Dont get caught up in the web. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ya what he said.................................... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My bikes are crying out.......They are doing the sand mountain chant................ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

SST- I appreciate the save. I will look for you as soon as we pull in. If we have enough space then sounds good. We might most likely be up running the bikes till 12 am. Maybe. But im sure we will find a spot. (we better)

Even if we cant make it through the crowd I will still come find you and say what up right when we get there. Look for a red golf cart loud with big suspension. Im sure ill find you first.

Randy, I cant wait to run the bikes. Jordan will be piloting mine. Ill give you a ring .

Hey Mario, Sounds like we won't need Mike O. aka Shredder 770 to save us a spot then? I plan on getting there before noon on thursday. Is Jordan bringing his 450? Give me a call in the morning bro. I got the hauler all ready for the trip today, all I have left to do is get the 450 sand ready for Shaina The 780 is running good and ready to dune and hill shoot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 04:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You got her a 450? I called you earlier but got machine. Yes have Mike save a spot too. We have to have a few options. Thats very nice of him. We will figure it out in the morn.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

You got her a 450? I called you earlier but got machine. Yes have Mike save a spot too. We have to have a few options. Thats very nice of him. We will figure it out in the morn.
Mario, sorry I missed your call, I was out and about on the property, if you call today and get the machine just call my cell I always have it on. Shaina will be sporting an 07 TRX450ER black with flame graphics, bone stock for now with the heavy azzed sand stars off Julies 250EX, She's loving it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
wow nut, guess we were typing at the same time. check your pm's. looks like we both had different points of view again. mine cocky and on the attack and yours the absolute opposite. yep, still dont know how to take you but remember I did make an attempt at being nice in a wussy pm.

I don't know, SST....lol.....I couldn't agree more with the above statement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lmao

See you in Nevada. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

Sonic I will be showing up around 11;00AM FRIDAY WITH "WOOD", I think I have some now? cant help myself. I will see you then.

Quick Reply: SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?