CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

How much hp do you think you were making from start to finish Scooby?

Old 06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

Very good observation.....but, that was a lot of work for nothing!

Drakesters bike runs 4.3's bouncing off the wheelie bar when he was running the +4 arm with a 200lb jockey!

I think its safe to say your bike will run mid 4's just as it sits!</end quote></div>

There's nothing from this event to back up the claims that Drakesters bike is faster than mine the way we were all setup for THIS event, AND on THIS drag strip. Drakester fastest time was 4.78, mine was 4.68, absolutely the times are off, but relatively they have meaning. The relative times I posted support what I said before, it was anybodies race. My DS will run under 4.50 as it sits. That's the last I'm saying on this topic, believe what you want.

I'm selling the DS, so spread the word. And the price is WELL under $10k.</end quote></div>

Scooby you are a idiot how and the hell do you think these bogus times are anything to compare bikes to. Your bike ran good no one said it didn't why can't you give people credit like they have already given you instead all your gay a$$ excuses. From the angles of most of the videos you cannot tell when the bikes truely crossed the finishline. We run at Red River Sand Drags about once a month and Drakester's bike runs consistent 4.5's on all motor with a 200lb jockey. When we spray the bike it is only picking up a little more than a tenth due to the fact it is hitting the wheelie bar to hard and causing the bike to bounce. We are trying to fix that problem without stretching the bike to long or going to drag frame but time will tell.

I will make you a challenge we are planning on going to Sand Fest at Little Sahara in September. We will run you on Jim's track there for $500 on Drakester's bike. That should cover your gas so you dont have an excuse not to come. It is a 8 to 9 hour drive for us and probably about the same for you so that should make it a good neutral site. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:47 PM
amd
Pro Rider

How much hp do you think you were making from start to finish Scooby?</end quote></div>

Well from my calculation from my coffee pot, take that time divided by the timer on my vcr and subtract the tire size and wheel speed from my lawn mower and then add humidity and temp. of Mars. I figure around 301.334 hp and around 41 lb ft torque. Maybe not completely accurate but a good figure.....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW

Very good observation.....but, that was a lot of work for nothing!

Drakesters bike runs 4.3's bouncing off the wheelie bar when he was running the +4 arm with a 200lb jockey!

I think its safe to say your bike will run mid 4's just as it sits!</end quote></div>

There's nothing from this event to back up the claims that Drakesters bike is faster than mine the way we were all setup for THIS event, AND on THIS drag strip. Drakester fastest time was 4.78, mine was 4.68, absolutely the times are off, but relatively they have meaning. The relative times I posted support what I said before, it was anybodies race. My DS will run under 4.50 as it sits. That's the last I'm saying on this topic, believe what you want.

I'm selling the DS, so spread the word. And the price is WELL under $10k.</end quote></div>

Scooby you are a idiot how and the hell do you think these bogus times are anything to compare bikes to. Your bike ran good no one said it didn't why can't you give people credit like they have already given you instead all your gay a$$ excuses. From the angles of most of the videos you cannot tell when the bikes truely crossed the finishline. We run at Red River Sand Drags about once a month and Drakester's bike runs consistent 4.5's on all motor with a 200lb jockey. When we spray the bike it is only picking up a little more than a tenth due to the fact it is hitting the wheelie bar to hard and causing the bike to bounce. We are trying to fix that problem without stretching the bike to long or going to drag frame but time will tell.

I will make you a challenge we are planning on going to Sand Fest at Little Sahara in September. We will run you on Jim's track there for $500 on Drakester's bike. That should cover your gas so you dont have an excuse not to come. It is a 8 to 9 hour drive for us and probably about the same for you so that should make it a good neutral site. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!</end quote></div>

Thats a great idea Robbie, infact Ill raise the bet $250.00 and make it $750.00. C'mon Scooby, you in? Your bike runs below 4.5 and Drakes runs 4.78 right? Easy money. Put up or shut uo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

You guys are beating a dead horse by calling scooby out and challanging him to race you at an actual track where there are actual lights and a timing system.

It aint gonna happen. Ive asked Dave many times to join us at some of the races we go to here in Wisconsin just a few hours from his house. He never responds.

Dave has no problem showing up at a place that has no lights because then nobody can prove him wrong. He can justify everything in his head and then hes alway right. Its a perfect system.

The day Dave shows up at a race with lights and a timing system will be the day he will have to face the fact that He's NOT as fast as he thinks he is and that he does not have the fastest DS out there and that he is beatable.
For that matter , EVERYONE is beatable on any given day.

But I dont think Dave, or other people from here,will ever show up and race at a real track. Because if he ,or anybody else, REALLY wanted to showcase their bike and show the world how fast they REALLY are, they would be heading to West Michigan this weekend for the big ATV BASH.

Dstroyer and I will be there. We may get to kick a few Butts, or we may just get our Butts kicked and handed to us, but at least we will know where our bikes REALLY stand in the open class instead of just talking about how fast we think we are.

The proof is in showing up and winning or losing races at a track, Sometimes its just best to leave the trash talking , keyboard racing and excuses to the 12 year olds.

I love the phrase sombody from either here or planet sand has in their sig.
"Run your bike,not your mouth"

Old 06-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

Scooby is extremely fast.............................................. ...............................in his own mind,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

But i dont think Dave, or other people from here,will ever show up and race at a real track. Because if he ,or anybody else, REALLY wanted to showcase their bike and show the world how fast they REALLY are, they would be heading to West Michigan this weekend for the big ATV BASH.

Dstroyer and I will be there. We may get to kick a few Butts, or we may just get our Butts kicked and handed to us, but at least we will know where our bikes REALLY stand in the open class instead of just talking about how fast we think we are.

The proof is in showing up and winning or losing races at a track, Sometimes its just best to leave the trash talking , keyboard racing and excuses to the 12 year olds.

I love the phrase sombody from either here or planet sand has in their sig.

"Run your bike,not your mouth"</end quote></div>

Dude so i guessing you attend how many sanctioned events a year ?? im sure thats way more than the 33 we attended last year and the 18 first places we drug home yes im thinking youve had to have laid out what 50 wins the way your humping on daves ability's so ill shut up. Your clearly too fast for me and the others on this site.Oh come on im having fun sure your fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Goodsound

Thats a great idea Robbie, infact Ill raise the bet $250.00 and make it $750.00. C'mon Scooby, you in? Your bike runs below 4.5 and Drakes runs 4.78 right? Easy money. Put up or shut uo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I used to think this group had something out for me. Though there is no love lost between Scooby and I...........I am watching you guys use the same playbook on him that you used on me.

Just look at your posts for a second. Regardless of whether Scooby is right or wrong with his perspective.......look at how you guys are responding to him.

Can you guys look at your posts since you got back from the race and come to the conclusion that you are all acting like "Class Acts" right now?

This "Gang" mentality has to stop. What i am reading here is not a team......it is a gang.

Go ahead with your cross burning.......

Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

If you, will go back and read, you'll see where I gave Scooby the credit he deserved. After that post is when he came on and trashed our guys. So your right, its the same "playbook" I/we used on you when you were trashing us. Ive made it clear that I will stand by my freinds and defend them.

After all, we are just a bunch of "thugs" right? Instead of Staight outa Compton, Im Staight outa the Nebraska Corn Field. Dont get bent out of shape, Im just being silly.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Goodsound,

DSNUT isnt worth the time it takes to type a reply. We've seen his kind before.......they fade like the weather.

DSNUT,

It would be in your best interest to stay out of a man's conversation, [img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th