CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.
View Poll Results: whats your favorite of the 7 riding areas listed?
dumont
0%
glamis
0%
sm nevada
0%
sm utah
0%
oregon
0%
saint anthonys
0%
pismo
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Supersonictoys dune rating guide

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supersonictoys dune rating guide

Wow, now we are at an all time low here!!! It was bad enough with all the builder crap that had been going on, now it is my riding area is better then yours...One man came on and stated his opinion. One I might add I did not agree with. But at the same time it was his opinion. Was it bad luck, or bad experiance, it does not matter. Some people have some personal issues they need to learn how to control....Get over yourselves, and ride to ride....There is nothing more to it then that!!!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

If your fragile go hang with the brownies on there site.KUMBAYA buddy.[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am LMAO. I know from experience that AZ has a big ol' smile on his face while he is typing this stuff. lol

He is just checking to see what Gregg is made of.......

Old 06-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude i am so pumped today ill take everyone on. this is the first day i have worked on my own bikes in two years.I will put out three bikes this year and i plan on kicking AZZ'S and taking names i am enjoying semi retirement i have a shop dedicated completely to my racing. complete with sheet metal and milling machines its on now beaches.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Tubing bender on the way too.[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

wow....</end quote></div>

Old 06-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

Dude i am so pumped today ill take everyone on. this is the first day i have worked on my own bikes in two years.I will put out three bikes this year and i plan on kicking AZZ'S and taking names i am enjoying semi retirement i have a shop dedicated completely to my racing. complete with sheet metal and milling machines its on now beaches.[img][/img]

Tubing bender on the way too.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

LMAO.....Slow just got hi-tech. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol

Old 06-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

I did miss the qualifier "top 7 aggressive dune areas". Not on crack though, never have been unfortunately. A little "wired" at times regardless. I did have several qualifiers throughout my post such as "opinions" etc... Overall a fun post for sunday. People have "emotion" when it comes to their local riding areas.

AZ, I never get tired of your posts. Life will only get better for all of us with you retired. Looking forward to hearing about some win's in your near future.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

you saw me at sand mountain 5 years ago on bombusa 1 ? my first crappy build ? yea judge me by that.... dont remember you. you would think I would remember someone with a head 4 times to big for his body and nothing in it. you know what, strike that , I'm not doing this again. I'm tired and I dont need this $hit any more. I came on here and just posted my opinion about where I liked to ride and you attacked me azsand. I mentioned no names and didnt say a word that should have offended anyone and have never had a bad word to say about you man. this has happend on this forum more times than I care to count by several other people . its just a shame your sorry a$$ doesnt have something better to do. you wanted to stir me up I guess , well thats what you did . well thats it for me. I have wasted enough time in this bomb forum arguing with people like you who feel that if they dont agree with you , they should start a brawl. this place has brought me more stress than fun. its all yours guys. I'm out for good

Old 06-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that but thats the way life weeds out the weak.[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] But No one attacked you im just having fun but it appears your a tender one [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

Wow SST, you must have been very bored.

Quick Reply: Supersonictoys dune rating guide