CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.
View Poll Results: whats your favorite of the 7 riding areas listed?
dumont
0%
glamis
0%
sm nevada
0%
sm utah
0%
oregon
0%
saint anthonys
0%
pismo
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Supersonictoys dune rating guide

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supersonictoys dune rating guide

Geez! How 'bout some perspective here........

SST - I have watched you attack almost everyone that disagrees with you (I would know, i'm an expert, lol).....including me.

You actually think it is everyone else just stirring you up?????

I went through this and found my place here. I suggest you go change your diaper and start burning AZSAND back...without taking it personally and getting angry.

He's just yanking your chain like he does a lot of people around here......Who do you think coined the name "nuthugger" ??? LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

funny haha?
if thats fun for you you are sick . conflict isnt fun. you and DSnut should breed . your offspring would be some ..... ice pick murderer in a clown costume... I'm OUT!

Old 06-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

UH OH has nut been a bad boy in the past too.Oh quit your whinning you can't leave and you have pulled this before,You will have no where to hock your wares this is a thriveing mettroplis of guys wanting to go faster and not knowing how so you intreguie them with hybusa motors come on tell me im wrong here.It just hurts your feelings to know someone dose not fear your 4 cycl's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS theres always the planetsandfaggersdraggers over younder they are a weak crew you should do fine there.[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Jed, I showed Your fathers in law your rhino's demise last night. lmao

Wow I got my laugh on.... this stuff is good. I think we should all meet up at a 300ft track and settle this.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He will be back in no time.........I hope sooner rather than later! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Btw.......which one am I? The "Ice pick murderer" or the "Clown"?

lmao

Old 06-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Jed, I showed Your fathers in law your rhino's demise last night. lmao

Wow I got my laugh on.... this stuff is good. I think we should all meet up at a 300ft track and settle this.</end quote></div>

Whadya got Mario? And dont tell me its one of them there RZR's!

Old 06-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

This stupid thing keeps saying there's errors!!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Guess somebody had to fill in while Choose/Headsup is out of comission! This had the opportunity to be a very informative/educational thread. Instead it looks like we're back to the third grade shenanigans. I won't be leaving because I enjoy helping out the newbs when they need it, but this type of stuff really sucks the fun out of this.
Didn't used to be like this but I guess improvise, overcome, adapt is the wave of the future. Where did all of the grown men go???

Old 06-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh Ace come on lifes to short to be up tight. And mario i will when someone developes a nut for me they only need to pm me i will rent the track for all night give them the time to adapt to my suroundings.Then we can play.This season i will have a 800 turbo nitrous bike TVI. A 800 nitrous bike TVI. A 720 nitrous bike TVI and 2 stock bore nitrous bikes PAMI If you think my alcahol bikes were fast OH BUDDY!!!!!!

Side note : Most here realy don't know me i havent posted a lot in the last couple years but yes i am just having fun I do have a massive amount of respect for a lot of the racers on this site But if you think that means im slow try me.I don't have to be the fastest just faster than you!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Supersonictoys dune rating guide