CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

I'm sure that was me.

AAA would only tow the truck. Had to pay a heavy hauler to tow the trailer to my buds house.

Hopefully just a fuel pump or fuel pressure reg. I'll be calling the dealer on Tuesday to see.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: yfzfryguy

Heard through the grape vine, that DSNUT, i.e. Ron sold both of his conversions down there at DS Days, who bought them? I've spent some seat time on that R1, and someone is very lucky to pick up that bike, the workmanship and quality is very high on that bike, good luck to the new owners....</end quote></div>

None of that was mentioned at DS Days that I know of. Ron did bring down one YFZ conversion, and it ran really good. But I did not see or hear anything like you mentioned.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Hey....I completly forgot it ws DS day's......it was great to some old faces and meet some cool people...
Those coversion bikes were off the hook...great work on all of them!

Also thx Curtis for letting me take the Busa bike for spin..gotta admit I was a little intimidated... What a beast!!..but I think I could get the hang of it.

That was bummer DuneMe...sorry..I couldnt help ya

Cheers!

Old 09-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Redstone

Heard through the grape vine, that DSNUT, i.e. Ron sold both of his conversions down there at DS Days, who bought them? I've spent some seat time on that R1, and someone is very lucky to pick up that bike, the workmanship and quality is very high on that bike, good luck to the new owners....</end quote></div>

None of that was mentioned at DS Days that I know of. Ron did bring down one YFZ conversion, and it ran really good. But I did not see or hear anything like you mentioned.</end quote></div>

Ron's bike is not a YFZ conversion, its based off a 06 Raptor700R SE, and just heard that Tracy & Seth (CYNICK) are the proud new parents to the ultra clean R1 conversion, congratulations to Tracy and Seth. FYI, respect that beast, its going to have seriously more power when you get down to sea level, keep the greasy side down!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That was a great trip. Had a good time meeting everyone. Came home with a little more than I expected. And don't worry Tony I have respect for everything I ride. I will take care of it and myself. I will take it easy and go slow.

Also yes Seth will be getting the Busa Conversion from Ron next. I get the R1 and now my Preddy is up for sale. I will miss the bike but I'm sure not for long.

We had a great time and thank you all so much for all the hospitality. You are all a great group of guys and I think I fit right in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It was great to meet you and to see the others again that I already know. Can't wait to do it again.

Mark sorry to hear about your ride hopefully it is something simple.

Thanks again for a great time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

O and those bumper stickers were great. Thank your kids for us Scott they do great work.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Congratulations on the new rideTracy, it is quite a rocket.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thank you very much. And yes it is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well boys and girl, it was alot of fun. I must say, I enjoyed this trip much more than any prior. I am not sure why, but did nonetheless. The weather on thursday and friday was fantastic. Couldnt ask for better. We also had a great turnout. 20+ Ds's this year!

Mark (duneme), sorry to hear about the truck man. And just as I would love to give you a razzin over the GMC thing, I am chasing troubles of my own. Dang these trailers!!lol Hope its something simple. Great to see you again, sorry we were unable to ride together. Maybe next time you can join the group......

Wow, didnt see the bike thing coming either. But dang Tracy, you got one nice machine. Something about Ron's bike that just does it for me. I think its the fact it looks like it came from the factory that way. I sure hope you enjoy it. I am sure you will.

Hey Ron, whats with the arm wrestling? We leave and you guys break out the guns? lol

As for everyone else, thanks again for a very enjoyable trip. It will make next years trip to St Anns something to really look forward to. Thanks again to all, and to all a good night.

Oh, one last thing. As I am sure there is still people interested in knowing. But Jeffinrivercity is the proud owner of King of the hill once again. Rays turbo bike made a good showing, but Jeff again showed us all how its done. Kudos to you Jeff for keeping that thing running like it does. Wish we could of lined them up when I had mine running. And thank John for the ride if you wouldnt mind.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Jed you were right I spent some money, I told you I wanted one too. I just got mine first.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Redstone

None of that was mentioned at DS Days that I know of. Ron did bring down one YFZ conversion, and it ran really good. But I did not see or hear anything like you mentioned.</end quote></div>

Ron's bike is not a YFZ conversion, its based off a 06 Raptor700R SE, and just heard that Tracy & Seth (CYNICK) are the proud new parents to the ultra clean R1 conversion, congratulations to Tracy and Seth. FYI, respect that beast, its going to have seriously more power when you get down to sea level, keep the greasy side down!</end quote></div>

True that (Raptor not YFZ conversion)! I guess Im still recovering from lack of Sleep from all of Curtis's snoring! LOL.

Tracy, thats quite a machine you own now. Jed is right, looks like its right off the Yami assembly line!

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?