CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Tuning my mild build.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning my mild build.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Sorry to but in, are you talking about Samoa Dunes in Nor-Cal ? if so hope to see you there or around the Redding area sometime </end quote></div>
Yep, that would be them.
I now don't think I will make the race. My dad just had a stroke and I'm dealing with hospitals and doctors and all of that crap. I was hoping to have a blower engine in the car in time to race. I might be there but it's not looking good now; family comes first in my game.
Redding sounds good!!! I was there once and the track was real layed back. I liked the people that raced there. The only problem was my fire suit was so wet from sweat that it was like I took a shower in my suit!!!!! I don't like 115 degree days sitting in stagging lanes!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>The ones outside Eureka? How much riding is still there? Last we heard they closed it down to just the beach, can you give a little info. I am in Corning, and those by far would be the closest for some day trips..... </end quote></div>
Ya, it's just the beach. BLM closed the land around the beach because of the "snowie Plover". Some weird little bird that likes to lay it's eggs where people like to drive!!!! LMAO

Good luck with this Scott. I'm with you on this.

PS Go to the races tonight and watch us win (I hope!!!). Look for a blue car or a yellow car to win!!!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well worded email THESTIR, hope you get an answer equally as respectful!
indeed let us know what happens...

Old 08-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

The riding at Samoa sucks, but a group of us have gone twice a year since high school and it is kind of a tradition. We go to sand mountain to realy ride. Corning? Iworked at Bell-Carter for about 7 years.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

It would be the comp and the octane thats makes it ping. Better not run it till you get it sorted out.