CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days 08' St. Anthony

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS Days 08' St. Anthony

Nah, I'm teetering on not even going now. Doesn't sound like much fun and it's a helluva long drive just to putt around in the sand!

RIIIIGHT!

Old 08-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

LOL I started reading that Ace and thought WTF. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can't wait to see you guys again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EycmuuejM4

Check this out.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

K this is a suggestion from Vic (Aceisback) You all need to put in your 2cents too. I am good with anything and will still be bringing the brownies either way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He says:
"...especially since I'm tenting it and wouldn't be able pitch in like I was able to the past couple of years, but I've not heard mention yet of our potluck that is normally done on Saturday evening. Did I miss the conversation or was it just not thrown around due to so many people stradling the fence on if they're even going to show up or not???
Reason I ask is that I figured some of the locals or those familiar with the area might be able to recommend a decent place to get together on Sat. evening out in town and throw down some of the local culture cuisine. Been studying up on the area and I would nominate Big J's if it were up to me. Light on the wallet and roomy enough for our group. Only five minutes from the dunes the add says. It may be nasty as all hell, I don't know as I've never been to Idaho, but it damn sure looks good and the prices are right up my tight ***'s alley!
Maybe I'm a dunce for even coming up with such an outrageous idea, but no mention of a potluck got me to thinking...
I know, dangerous territory."

Big J's

Old 08-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, that's fine with me, too. Speaking of "the group" exactly how many is that? Maybe there should be a roll call. OK here goes...........

Craig, Vic, Seth, Jed, Kurt, Jon, Matthew, Nate, Tom, Crackerjack, Curtis.

Who else?

Old 08-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: chouser

Yeah, that's fine with me, too. Speaking of "the group" exactly how many is that? Maybe there should be a roll call. OK here goes...........

Craig, Vic, Seth, Jed, Kurt, Jon, Matthew, Nate, Tom, Crackerjack, Curtis.

Who else?</end quote></div>

With Seth will be me(Tracy) and our 2kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did Vic loose his computer? Cat got his keyboard? lol!

I doubt that will work for us. I would bet just between Matt and me, that we will have around 20 or more people with us. I am an impatient eater. However, I do not want to keep anyone from enjoying their time, and would not have a problem not doing to potluck. But, and that is a big but, the Brownies must stay!!!!!!! lmao

Old 08-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The brownies will be at camp no worries there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Did Vic loose his computer? Cat got his keyboard? lol!

</end quote></div>
I was out most of the day putting final touches on everything and making sure all was in order before the big trip. Then I had to take a 2 1/2 hour each way trip to go pick up a canoe and accessories that I had purchased for my wife. Long freakin'
day!
It would be nice for everyone to be able to participate but your point is understandable. And besides, you'll make a good watch dog!

Add BigRay and Casey to the rollcall.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RRRRRUUFFFFF!

I think we are still doing the potluck it sounds like. But that does not mean ya'll cannot go out. Just those left at camp will still be doing it.
Too many people still at camp. If everyone comes that I know of, and camps with us which, you all know how that goes, there should be 12-15 rigs.

Just a few days away. Is anyone planning to be there on thursday?

Quick Reply: DS Days 08' St. Anthony