CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Reckless ATV Riders!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2002, 10:08 PM
TG1
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In this week's Maine Sunday Telegram there were two articles in regards to reckless ATVers. The biggest one dealt with a land owner battling a few of rouge riders who refuse to obey his wishes (staying off his land). INSTEAD THESE FOOLS CONTINUE TO RIDE ON HIS PROPERTY!!! Now the land owner is forced not only to post signs, but hidden cameras, gates and other blockades. The other article spoke of ATVers riding on snowmobile trails. People need to start using a little common sense!!!

Old 03-25-2002, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are a few ATVers where I live, they all respect the property around me. It's the snowmobilers that rip through my yard, many times when there really isn't enough snow, and they do rip through tearing up the yard. I have never had an ATV even drive through my yard unless they are coming over to get me. Why do ATVers always get the bad rap!

Old 03-26-2002, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really don't want to get back on this subject but just one remark and I'll be on my way. There are d^%k heads that ruin every sport, on land as well as in the water (ever heard of jetski zones?) with their desire to have "a good time" at others expense. Unfortunately We, the law abiding fun lovers, are left to cope with the effects of said indescressions. To make it worse, we have to listen to these ****** complain about their rights being violated when the law cracks down on their actions.

What can we do??? Well, if you know the perps, ask them to stop. If you don't know them, get as much info as you can on them and turn em in. Let the law deal with them. I know, its "un-cool" but so are the efffects of their actions.