CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Going ATV Shopping this week!! For a '03 Quest 650 XT!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, after waiting patiently for a year or so, I can finally go shopping for a new quad! I am not sure if I will get the Yellow XT, or the Green one. I would have to take a good look at the dealers brochure, or maybe they will have a green one on hand. I have already received 2 different quotes on the 03 650. I was wondering if anyone knew of any changes between the 02', and the 03'? I heard something about different colored fenders? Anyways, I think that when I buy one, I will be adding a 60" snowplow to it. Either a Bombardier plow, or a Moose plow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2002, 01:13 AM
Range Rover

Hammer4,

Congrat's on your decision to purchase a Bombardier Quest!

The Quest is an awesome machine, I'm very happy with my 02 Quest 650XT and I'm going to be purchasing a second Quest (a 2003 650XT) in a month or so.

As for changes between the 02 and the 03, I've haven't seen anything concrete but I was told by a Bombardier service Tech that said "...as far as changes go there is not much, just little stuff mostly refinements of minor components like a slightly differant speedo, new grips, plastic skid plate (instead of steel), etc..."

What will you be using the Quest for? what type of riding do you enjoy? I sent you a private message, check your inbox when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Old 06-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

CanadianViking, I will be using the Quest XT primarily for snowplowing, pulling a leveler drag (for our driveway that likes to get ruts after a heavy rain!) and pulling a little 7 tooth springtooth plow. Also to take on my brothers Grizzly 660, and pull him backwards!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] J/K ! I, as well as my 2 brothers have owned at least 10 Bombardier products (Ski-Doo Snowmobiles), and I really like their products. They have given us years of enjoyment! I have already test drove my brothers Grizzly 660, as well as the Sportsman 500 HO, and have finally decided on the Quest. I think it will be one heck of a workhorse!! This will be my very first Quad that I have ever owned. So I am really excited! And I won't be making payments, as I have all the money saved up! Took me a while, but it has been well worth the wait! Peace![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]