CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

And the winner is???

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2002, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys we just got back from a great day of riding. It was Wyoduner, DSaholic, Bat, My bro, his freind, Disturbed660, and of course myself. The dunes were great and it was certainly a great day to Drag.

First I want to say that Disturb's Raptor is VERY VERY fast and I was really impressed but.....not fast enough. The hill drag was very close, infact the first race we didn't know who won until we watched the video in slow-mo and I took him by about 6 inches. The other races were not as close and but still very close and He did get me on one of the races. The final score on the hill though was 3:1 DemonDS.

The flat draggs were a different story. I hate to say it but it was pretty much a rear end kicken. I deffinatly had him pretty good on the flat draggs. It was really not close. I am not bragging and again his Raptor is fast but there was a very big difference on the finishes between the hill and the flats. The score 3:0 DemonDS.

I want to thank Distubed for being a good sport, and he did buy my steak dinner. He drove a long ways for these races and he can back his words as it is fast. Thanks also to Wyoduner for coming a long haul and videoing the races. He will have them up hopefully next weekend. Thanks to Dsa for sharing in the haul and everything else. It was alot of fun today and we did get in some really good riding besides the races.

Old 07-14-2002, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

YOUR THE MAN !!! As some one who moniterd the race thread.it is imparative that you talk just a little trash.And i think distrubed will understand.

Old 07-14-2002, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Well done Demon!!Way to bring it home!Youy gotta tell me more about St A's - I'm looking forward to getting up there. Did you get the launch thing worked out?
later

Old 07-14-2002, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah it was alot of fun to meet everyone and do some riding.

Disturbed was a good sport, as he was getting picked on pretty hard.

It was a lot of fun to watch the racing also. Disturbed's raptor is fast as is demons ds. I guess they are wednesday bikes or something. You know they seem to have that little something extra, that most others dont.

All in all a good day of riding and hope to hook up again sometime.

Bat

Old 07-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

Just to clarify, we were at Killpecker dunes just East of Rock Springs Wy not at St. A's.

Yah he was getting a little ribbing out there but not that bad. If I would have beaten him worse on the hill it may have been different but it was close. Just not the flat draggs.

We had a starter and judges at the end so there was no guessing who won. The photo finish was the coolest though, I had never been in a race that close before, way fun!!

Old 07-14-2002, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Add Wyoming to the Ds list! Good job

Old 07-14-2002, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Why is it that the DS would be faster on the flats over the hill? I have heard someone on here say but I can't remeber. Congrats on the win.

Old 07-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

fat versus skinny 100 lb difference.and on flats weight to power equals traction

Old 07-15-2002, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

Way to go Demon!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2002, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Awesome Demon. After owning 2 raptors and a DS i knew your DS would win after seeing it in person. Sean

Quick Reply: And the winner is???