CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok ok... has of right now, im not going to retard days. its to far and i have no one o go w/. me and deomon are going to do a rock springs rematch on sept. 28 ( or maybe he will change his panties and come to walden ) he will have his NOS and i will have my " stuff " . so it sould be fun. hey i got a IDEA DS VS. RAPTOR SHOWDOWN???

OH I LIKE THAT IDEA. but there is also 4 stroke wars... i dunno maybe we could make this one a little farther east so more people could show up.

hey DSa what u u call "all the fixen's" a slip on and a filter, u better get a main dish if u wanna keep up....

Old 07-26-2002, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Oh I think I will keep up just fine, the 28 HUH well I will have to keep that in mind it is always good to watch you get your but beat by the Demon!! By then who knows I might go from the fixn's to a full blown feast!!!

Old 07-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

The 28th is very tentative. See I got this boss who is just a slave driver and I dont know If I can get that day off or not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

I think you should just bring it on down to Sand Mtn and we'll do it there. Dsa might just beat ya if you keep egging him on. He's loaded!!!

Old 07-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

DSa u make me laugh. maybe u can come outta deadmans first try this time....POON!

Old 07-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

the harder I work Demon the faster his bike will be- it's REALLY for your own good man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Disturbed--
let's see you bring that bike down to Sand Mountain UT if you can't make NE.- I don't believe you have the guts! Trust me it'll be a looooong drive home for ya!

Old 07-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

I think your words were "no way am I going down there" Plus I didn't have my own tire on so it wasn't a true test because I was nice enough to let demon run them so he could really woop up on your POON but!!. We will see I might get a itch for a lot more speed and just have to scratch it!!

Until then you will just have to wonder what the UT boys have cookin........To be continued

Old 07-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Disturbed-
Why is it that you cant make it up there are you afraid of the Ds's I think soo!?!?!
Tate

Old 07-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

i fear no man... and there is no way im afraid of a stupid DS. the only thing DSa gots one me is he beat me on the flats, may i add it was downhill, his yellow dumpdrunk gots a little more weight behind him and passed me. i OWN DSa on the hills, and thats all i care about.so what if DSa is loaded... that only proves one thing he gots more money then me.

don't play that poon card on me. none of us where going down that hill, till wyo just rode on down .. i made it first try and then frist try where wyo only made it up half-way if that soo.....

Majorecho be at rock springs sept 28... nuff said

Old 07-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Disturbed - I'm not gonna waste my time traveling to see another lowly raptor take a solid whipping - it just gets old.
if you couln't even take the Demon ..... we're not even in the same class!
If you're just a glutton for punishment or you want to prove somethin you can find me at MY playground or sand mountain NE. Labor day weekend
end of story!!

Old 07-27-2002, 02:34 AM
Range Rover

I'd Like to come, but I'm busy. Always am, hydrolics engineer and all. But my dune bike will take any of you and throw a 15ft roost at you!!!

Quick Reply: DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!