CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

IS THE RON WOODS STG 1 THE BOMB FOR THE DS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2000, 11:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your an ***. CRTLeech

Old 06-08-2000, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, gee thanks for your eloquent and useful input! This is just another example of a non-topic post. I especially value your opinion since I have never seen you post here, at least by that moniker. Why don't you keep it up and get yourself banned like the others did?

Laters,
CRT_Leech

Old 06-08-2000, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

Dont be an @ss Leech, leech huh, that means You Suck. enough of the childish stuff, the yamaha dealers meetings where in las vegas yesterday and orlando today, they released a new 660 cc quad called raptor(in production now delivers in sept-oct.) check the yamaha site to see it, Further more the only reason i posted it in here is to let you know that there is another quad in your Class now so you cant compare to 400ex or banshee any more. you have an equal and this means head to head action and finally something worth talking about. And to help out with your Bombardiers: Alba motorsports of banshee sand duner fame is now an authorized Bombardier dealer. This is NEWS! They have awesome stuff in the works for the DS and will sell already modified bikes for a few hundred $$$'s more than dealers selling stockers. This is Great and since they are the Biggest Banshee dealer in the World they will also be allocated the most New 660R raptors too! they will have some awesome dune haulers you can bet. if you want to check it out look to WWW.ALBAACTION.COM they have a section on the DS and call them up, they do know what they are doing.

Old 06-08-2000, 11:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You're not still getting tickets are you?

Old 06-09-2000, 12:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

What does this got to do with a non-issue topic you keep refering? I own a DS650 and you still an ***. I don't have much time as you do but I try. Apparently, You haven't got laid lately. So, leave me along and get a life or ban me?

Old 06-09-2000, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

Leech is saying stuff that actually means something. Get off, wake up people!

Old 06-09-2000, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Making personal attacks on another poster is non-relevant information.

I try to post relevant and useful information on the DS650 and that's it. Just because I don't ***** out when someone calls me names or comes to this forum and starts spouting off how much better some other ATV is and I tell them to stop posting that crap in this forum, that makes me an ***? I don't think so. Sure, I may be brutal sometimes, but that's the only thing that gets the attention of people that are so clueless as to post this "information" in the first place.

There is a big difference in being an *** and being an ******* when replying to people. I have yet to attack someone unprovoked.

I have time because my job entails working with computers and networks.

As far as banning you, that is not for me to decide, since I am not the moderator of this forum. It's just what appears to have happened to others that were being rude and making personal attacks, like you.

Hey chrism101, are you a clone or alter ego of juventus? You sure sound like it.

As far as the new Yamaha goes, this may be news to you, chrism101, but it still is not relevant to this forum. That is relevant to the Yamaha forum and a general ATV forum. You sound like you are a Yamaha representative or salesperson.

As far as my moniker goes, if you don't get it or understand, then you don't have a clue and shouldn't comment on it. The only people being childish are you and turbov6. If you can't say something intelligent to rebuke any of my statements without making personal attacks, then that just shows that either of you really can't say much intelligent in the first place.

Laters,
CRT_Leech

Old 06-09-2000, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Come on chill Turbov6. Remember WWJD?

Old 06-10-2000, 06:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

This is my last speech.
CRTLeech has called me a:
childish
moniker
being rude and making personal attack
Oh well, he win.
All I called him is an *** and he still an ***.
As far as relevant info for DS650, CRTLeech had not said anything useful. I don't think he own a DS650.
Being intelligent is being mature and your name calling is inmature.
Thanks and later.

Old 06-10-2000, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

AWESOME! So you really notice a difference after the stage one kit?

Quick Reply: IS THE RON WOODS STG 1 THE BOMB FOR THE DS?