CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

IS THE RON WOODS STG 1 THE BOMB FOR THE DS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2000, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please don't be so dramatic Mr. Turbov6 , come back to the forum with your opinions and ideas, get your heart off your sleeve. If everyone got mad and left the forums, how much fun would be?

Old 06-13-2000, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

I called you a moniker??? I don't think so; a moniker is another term for an alternate name or nickname, referring to MY moniker. If you even had a clue to what MY moniker refers too, than you wouldn't even be spouting about it, so get a clue!

I am guessing by your post that English is a second language and that you didn't understand the term moniker and so I excuse you from this. But, calling me an *** is childish. I never started the name-calling. The ONLY thing that I HAVE been an *** about is bashing idiots coming into this forum preaching other makes of ATV's and posting non-pertinent information and only then when they were being a jerk, snob or elitist about it. Saying things like "My BrandX is better than yours", "Wait till such and such comes out", blah, blah, blah, you are wasting our time with it. That is childish, immature, and is meant only to cause trouble. If you want to have your fun, I think you could get quicker gratification out of a chat room.

Does anyone that owns a DS in this forum really care about what else is coming out enough to waste space on it in this forum?

Laters,
CRT_Leech

Old 06-13-2000, 01:31 PM
DS
Trailblazer

Isnt there a yamajerks site somewhere? or maybe it should be called Bombaha since Bombardier is the one who set the pace.

If you want to jump on the band wagon, JUMP, please!! I got on here to hear about the stage one kit not a bunch of people who act like they jump from brand to brand every time somthing better(suposidly)comes out. I baught a DS because of there great rep in other fields of race. Go bother the honda guys.

Old 06-13-2000, 11:05 PM
Ang
Range Rover

I like to know what else is out there, but I must agree how childish some people are. As far as my decision to buy the bomber, I dont have to answer to anyone I'm sticking with it. ( I would ride an atc 90 if I had one and still have fun.
one more thing, Bombardier has owned rotax engines for a long time.
ride hard have fun