CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand Mountain Stories

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 12:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are pictures of the DS's all lined up.

Da-Pigs

Todd: Do you have the list of names for the quads? If you could please post I would appreciate. Thanks.

More to come.

-Mark

Old 09-03-2002, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Dune Me. can't get to the pics, it says your not the owner of this site, and you can't log in.

Old 09-03-2002, 01:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Try it now.

Here are some other shots.

Misc. DS Days Pictures

Old 09-03-2002, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Had a great time guy's!!!It was a really great group of people to hang out and ride with!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I want to thank Majorecho for taking time to help me with the 39's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And thanks to JSsDS/wife for helping me pack camp before the wind storm!!
I also want to give props to raptorboy(2001raptor2001)....he schooled me on the launch every time!!left me having to reel him in the hard way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I guess I am going to have to practice some more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I will get more pics posted soon!!

Jeff

Old 09-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

It was nice to finnaly put faces to nicknames. Had a great time meeting you all.

Jeff,
Thanks for your help getting me into and out of camp. That sand was extremely soft in areas.

Al,
I would like to thank you and your family for your hospitality. My son had a great time riding and playing with your son.

Thanks, Dan

Old 09-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jeff, What time did you end up heading home?

The wind didn't kick up again after I left did it?

I didn't call my wife on the way home so she wasn't expecting me. I got some bonus points for coming home early.

How hot was it Sunday night? Anyone sleep with their generator and AC on?

Those dang weather people really don't know what is going on sometimes.

Hope to see some of you up there in a couple weeks (Sept. 13-15) and then again Oct. 11-14 weekend.

Old 09-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well it sure was a good time and it was nice to finally put a name to all the screen names on here. A special thanks goes out to sean (jetsnow) for pulling our stuck butts out at 1 am. The riding was a blast and it sure was good to finally beat the demon but I think my glory will be short lived (thanks AZsand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]). I would also like to thank sand45 for letting me race his quad and beat "raptorboy" even though it was only once. Boy that guy is fast!! Jeff you sure put a lot of faith in me to lay down in front of the jump and film my skids as I flew over!! I reall had fun and couldn't let you guys down after all the talk about how I could jump that heavy sucker. Well that it for me. We will have to get together again for sure as that trip was a real blast and worth ever minute of the 9 hours it took for us to get there!

Old 09-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Trailblazer

WOW! After reading all the stories I sure wish I would have gone! At least my bike still made it there,huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Hope to make it out next time though!

Old 09-03-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

DuneMe,
I was only kidding about your old name...you are plenty fast on the trail!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I left Monday around 8:30am...pulled right out...didn't even spin a wheel!

DSaholic....thanks for not hitting me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Posted some pics Here I will e-mail some video as soon as I get time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jeff

Old 09-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

no problem.....I think that I am missing a bolt on my skid plate. LOL

Quick Reply: Sand Mountain Stories