CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St. Joe Mo. soon

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2002, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Well every body get there tuned and load for bear. All the fastest bikes in the area will be at St Joes Sat Nov 2. Jay pudjumper with the alky Polaris ,Daren with the 420 Trinity Banshee,Faren with the FTZ lt500rquadracer,Jason with a Trinity 686 Raptor,Martian with a FTZ ported and tuned Raptor,and me ,THEBOM with a Stage 3 DS on NOS. Plus all the ones posted on this site already. I'm sure there will be several others there. If you want to see how really fast you are, hears your chance ,come on out and see.

J Ross

Old 10-31-2002, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Looks like I will be there with my stock, pipe & jetted banshee. What time is everyone planning to arrive at St Joe? Sounds like Jason has announced his wish to be the tech inspector! I nominate him for the position (Jason - make sure you cut a hose Jeff can't replace right away!!! LOL).

I also nominate Jason, if his Raptoid isn't running, to be the head of the BBQ grill. How about it? Any seconds on that?

Jeff, I emailed Richard Sanders (AlkyBurnin250X) and he said that he would be interested in going up, but that he has to work until noon. Are you planning on staying late? I will send him this thread so he can see what everyone is planning.

02Baja, I guess you've healed up after the races? How about the Baja? Hey, do you know Nick Wolk? I don't know him, but I hear that he has a modded Banshee. If you know him, how about inviting him out to the park. Is Jeremy coming out?

See you all Saturday.

Daren

Old 10-31-2002, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Hey Daren. I'm healed, the Baja is back in one peice and running good. I dont think I am going to run that TT race again. Unless Brewster takes those berms out. That hurt!!

Yeah, I know Nick. His bike is set up a lot like Jeremys Banshee. Just piped and jetted. I'll see if I can track him down and ask if he wants to go. Jeremy and I will try to make it out. I have to talk to him first. But, we will not be near as fast as the others that will be there. We'll still come out to see you guys run. Maybe see how bad we get beat.

What time is everyone showing up?

Old 10-31-2002, 03:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Well I'll be there. I'll be the guy with the raptor with no front plastics till later. Hopefully will be able to get it jetted by then. I be there by 8:30 ,9:00 hopefully get it tuned by the time eveyone show. She sounds pretty mean though.

Old 10-31-2002, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

02Baja, I don't know Nick, I had heard that he had a really fast Banshee. I was curious as to what he had in his garage.

I know that Brewster's track is dangerous. It would have been really awesome if he had built a large oval. Now that would be cool. Is he getting anywhere with building a dirt drag?

I'll try to be at the St Joe at or before 11 am. I may have some testing and tuning to do too. Jeff, why don't you wait until next year to re-jet that yellow beast!

Later,

Daren

Old 10-31-2002, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Originally posted by: Daren420
02Baja, I don't know Nick, I had heard that he had a really fast Banshee. I was curious as to what he had in his garage.

I know that Brewster's track is dangerous. It would have been really awesome if he had built a large oval. Now that would be cool. Is he getting anywhere with building a dirt drag?

Later,

Daren
I think his last race was last weekend or this weekend. Not sure. After that it sounds like he is done messing with it till next spring. Just have to wait ans see how it pans out I guess. He does say, he is putting one in. Just doesnt know when. If Jeremy is not working Sat night, we'll both be there. As far as Nick goes, all I know of is the jetting and pipes. I'll have to check if he has done anything else to it. Cya.

Matt

Old 10-31-2002, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

EX might make it, if I can get some time to do some finishing touches. Work is pounding me right now. I don't want to rush things for I just picked the EX up today from Ritter's and from experience......bugs will need to be worked out. A few buddies are planning a trip to Lil Sahara Nov 9th...anyone interested in going?

Jay

Old 11-01-2002, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that my daughters volleyball team has won there districts. The bad new is its on Sat. at Bloomfield. It doesn't start till 4:30. Butt I'll have to leave around 2:00 to get there in time. I'm planning on getting to St Joe around 9:00. Maybe we can get all the serious racing in by then.

Looks like the weather is going to be cool. Better bring some extra jets.

J Ross

Old 11-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Ang
Range Rover
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I should be there between 9 and 10 ,see you all there

Old 11-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I'll try to get there between 9 and 10 am. Probably means that I'll get there about 11. See you then.

Daren