CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St. Joe Mo. soon

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I just wanted to say that even though I had to leave early I had a great Time.

It was good to meet Ang. Nice bike (maybe I"m predigests) .Sorry that we didn't get to try'm out.

I'm looking forward to the next ride we have. maybe I'll not be running so lean next time. (I cut 2 plugs) The cool temp really had the bike running good.

Sorry I missed pudjumper(Jay). He got there just about the time I had to leave.

Jason (Redblue75),I think about had the bugs out of the Trinity Raptor. Looked like it was running pretty good.

The Bom out of KY was running good for a stocker. Mr Horsepower(Eric) surprises a lot of people with it.

Daren and Faren was fast as usual. If you sleep they're gone.

I didn't get to race Jay .Who wound up being the fastest? 2stroke ? 4stroke? Over all?

We'll try to plan another some time.
J Ross

Old 11-05-2002, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Jeff,

Here is the run down.

Early in the day, Faron was beating me by a nice margin. At the end of the day, I was able to capitalize on his lack of traction and get ahead of the 500. He said that it was not biting anything like it had earlier. His bike was showing a very strong top end. Guess it might be time for the ol' Banshee to go Stage IV.

Pud's Polaris was running strong as usual and wasn't very far behind Faron and I. Now that I think about it, I'm getting pretty tired of these fast YELLOW bikes (DS 650 Stage 3 on NOS, FTZ Quadracer 500, and Polaris Sport)! White is supposed to be hotter than yellow, and being that I have white plastic . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ?

It really amazes me that we have such a variety of machines and yet we are all so close. I guess it'll only be close for now because you guys keep upping the ante! Can't I get some shade of lens for my goggles so I don't see yellow?

That KY Bom was quick. It really shows you how important set up is. Jason said that we missed out on a potential race though. He said that after we all left, a home built racer based on a stretched Banshee arrived with an 800cc snowmobile motor. Jeff, you might as well pull the Hemi from the Dart and put it on that wheelying school bus!!! LOL!

Later,

Daren

Old 11-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Ang
Range Rover
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I was still there to see the home built racer but I never saw any of them do more than burp the throttle, the rain got worse so I left . It was fun and I found my throttle cable when I was cleaning the bikes and putting everything away so now I got two. see you next trip, Scott