CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St. Joe Mo. soon

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Ang
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

The bomb has been collecting dust in the shop. I got some free time coming up on the weekends, I will be there a few weekends before I sell it. hard to say even harder to hear it but I would all the local folks to get a chance to share in my last days as a fast bike owner.
P.S. I put the thumb throttle back on for those who were afraid " steve, daren 420,"
Oh yea for those who don't know steve's honda that caused that huge fireball at the drags is probably down for the rest of the year.
Scott

Old 10-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I'm planning on being up there Nov 2 on Sat with my bikes. I heard on one of the other forums that my Bom is like all the rest ,last place when racing Banshee. I'm not the fastest, but I guess all I can say is come and see. There is usually some good races. I'll tell Jay(Pudjumper) to bring his Polaris.He has really been running strong .

J Ross

Old 10-21-2002, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I'm not fast as you guys, but I'll come out for the fun. Daren420?? Would that be Daren Essner with a Trinity Banshee? If so I just talked to him at a TT race a few weeks ago.

Old 10-21-2002, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

That's him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

J Ross

Old 10-21-2002, 06:39 PM
Ang
Range Rover
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

That is the first weekend that I plan to be there. Look me up,(White Dodge,Standard yellow bomb) I might cheat and bring a lighter rider that can hang.
Hope to see ya,Scott

Old 10-21-2002, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

You guys know I will be there. In fact I'm thinking about building a house in the staging area. hehe. The EX might be ready by then with any luck. Ang....was there any internal damage on Steve's EX motor? I was at the track and did not see the fireworks, but did see the hole it left. Jeff..it would take a pretty modded out Banshee to take the Bomb. See you all on the 2nd.

Jay

Old 10-22-2002, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

I heard from Daren.I think he's planning on taking off work to be up there. I got some Buddies out of Kentucky with some fast bikes that are planning on coming up. They have so maney different ones I 'm not even sure what there bringing. I don't know if they are Banshee fast but ,there's not many that is. If you guys keep getting faster I'm going to have to jet up somemore.

I guess we need a 2-stroke and a 4-stroke shoot out this week end.......

Then have the fastest 4 race for bragging rights. This could be cool!!

I'll try to talk Faron and his LT500 into coming up.

J Ross

Old 10-22-2002, 03:03 AM
Trailblazer
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Just to let you all know the Raptor will be running by then. First in My list to take out is Pud, Jeff if you notice the nitrous not working it because there will be a cut line somewhere to make it even. Faren and Daren I'll just take them out before they even mount their rides. I plan on being there though. I will have a week to fine tune it. Man I hope it's as fast as they talk it up to be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2002, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

Jason...loser buys the donuts.lol

We might have to find a different place to race other than out in front. Ranger man is starting to get a little nasty. Further down from the regular place might be ok.

Jay

Old 10-22-2002, 10:13 PM
Ang
Range Rover
Default St. Joe Mo. soon

OH YEA Steve did internal damage, it flame cut the head, cylinder, sleeve,and piston. The head gasket let go I think he shifted too early with the N20 and built too much cylinder psi. its getting back together slowly Cometic built a custom gasket for him. I suggested O-ringing the head they said it would not be neccasary, I must be too old school.
till then, Scott