CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinity pipe arrives tomorrow? NOT !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinty pipe arrives tomorrow? NOT !!!!!!

I can't belive my bad luck! I placed my order with Trinity on Oct 28th(on line). It was told on the Oct 31st Thursday, it would ship that day. I called for the tracking number on Monday Nov 4th (4:45pm) and found out it had not been shipped on the 31st. I then made six phone calls on Nov 5th to make sure it shipped(it took till 3pm to get it to shipping). Of course now I had to pay for UPS 2nd day ($25.50) so I would have it in time for this weekend(Big Trip). If it shipped the 31st, it was free and would have made it by last Monday or Tuesday. So now I wait......Bam! 10am Nov 7th, The box arrives! Guess what? No Stage IV for me today! The box had the two header pipes, Mid pipe, screws, Jet(190) tail pipe clamp and yes you gessed it, NO TAIL PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how the @#$% did that happen? Harry, please make this right. I'm am so bummed.
I am waiting for a call back from Trinity..............................

Old 11-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Harry will make it right. Overnight will heal all wounds.

Old 11-07-2002, 03:53 PM
Trailblazer

Randy at Trinity just called me. He says he will ship it to me Next day air "8am". Just to be on the safe side, I will be calling the shipping dept at 1pm to make sure it goes out Next Day Air 8 AM, not just Next Day Air. I have asked him to talk to Harry about refunding me the $25.50 2nd day air fee since, so far I have nothing useful from my $25.50 fee. I needed today to get it installed. We will now be sitting in the truck tomorrow morning waiting for UPS so we can hit the road to pismo. Bummer is, I have my whole bike torn down to put the new stuff on. I REALLY don't want to put the stock pipe back on. Time will tell....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2002, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

it took over a month for me to get my pipe- 10 days isn't too bad IF you can get the whole package.
good luck

Old 11-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I backed out at the last minute when I talked to someone at Trinity and they said it would between about 1 and half weeks to build and possibly up to a month. I think their quality is on par and will probably order during the winter months when I can barely ride. I am anxious to see how it will work with my combo. Good luck and let us know how you like it!

Old 11-07-2002, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer

Good thing I called Trinity shipping back, UPS next day air "8am" was not available to my house zip code! But the good thing was "Jo" answered the phone. Jo is Randys supervisor. Jo found out that my work address zip code is good for UPS next day 10:30am delivery. So this is how it stands, Jo will ship to my work address and I will drive the 18 miles in the oposite direction of Pismo beach to get the Tail pipe by 10:30am. Talk about cutting it to the wire!
Bummer it worked out this way, but if I am please with the performance, once I finally get the whole system, it will have been worth it.
Thank you Jo!

Old 11-07-2002, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Pismo??

Not only have you had all this bad luck but, It will probably continue with a stormy day all day friday at pismo. Cold and wet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hope it all works out for you. I'm going the opposite direction to the deserts of Southern California for my weekend. Should just be a bit windy tomorrow and great the rest of the weekend.

Old 11-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Baja, besides being Randy's super, Jo is also Harry girlfriend!

She a transplanted East Coast girl who's a great person as well!

Old 11-08-2002, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer

Trinity Comes though!!!!!!!!! My tail pipe/muffler arrived at 10:25am. Pismo trip off due to beach closure. The ocean is up about 100 yards, all they way to the pay booth. The people in the dunes already are trapped for at least 1-2 days. We are now going to Hollister hills on Sun-Mon to test out the new Pipe.
Thanks goes out to the Trinity team with "Jo" at the top of the list.................................
P.S. My stock pilot jet was already a 40 so I didn't need to go buy one after all.

Old 11-09-2002, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Vegas650,

Ever seen the license plate on her car? I remember last time I was there it said something like Harry's girl (abbreviated of course!)

Quick Reply: Trinity pipe arrives tomorrow? NOT !!!!!!