CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!

I understand that I'm not exactly the most popular person in the forum, but I ask for a bit of help in collecting what is due to me so I can give it to at least one of the missing motor guys. If some arraingment can be made to pay wayne directly, that is fine with me.

One sum of money due to me is from 650Maniac. After recieving most of the money for his motor, I took Randy on his word and shipped his motor to him anyway, with his promiss that the remainder would be sent to me in the following days. From that day on, I have not been able to reach him and he has made no attempt to settle his debt. I do want to settle my dept, with everyone that I owe, and the money he owes me would help with that.

If anyone can convince him to finish paying for the motor he seems to enjoy, it would help both Wayne and myself.

Another sum of money due to me is from Organdonor. Let me start by stating that he is in no way included with Wayne, James, or Jeff in the missing motor group. Ron asked me to estimate his repair and build up for him. When I did, I gave him the price and he said "go ahead". To my detriment, I did not ask for the standard deposit, but shipped some of his parts and ordered the parts needed for the repair. 2-3 days later, he cancelled his order, stating he was just going to buy a new motor. Wanting to salvage a deal gone bad, I offered to purchase his remains for a way too generous price, and thought about building a motor for 4SW out of them. A check was sent to him, and I heard nothing for months. I recieved a call after about 3 months telling me that he hadn't recieved the check. During that waiting time I learned two important things. 1) TVI had convinced him to cancell his order because they could do it for him. 2) The price for a new motor had dropped by about 60%, making my offer way too generous, even for a customer that hadn't tried to "%#^&" me. I learned that the check had been stolen and I was eventually re-embursed for it, but I cancelled my offer just as he had cancelled his order. Now I would like him to pay me for the parts I ordered, time I spent, and shipping that I had to turn around. When and if he ever pays for the services he asked me to perform, I will gladly send him his motor that is sitting here in my shop. Ron knows this info, but felt he would rather jump on the band wagon with people that have a legitamate beef with me, such as the missing motor group.

Some may thing that this is a distastefull way of conducting business, but at this point, I'm out of business and just want to take care of the customers that I have truely done wrong. I truely extend my appologies to Wayne, James [and Marsha], and Jeff, and will do what I need to do to make things right with them.

For those un-involved people that did, and do, what they can to help the Missing Motor Group, I wonder if the same presure will be applied to these forum members as is applied to me. I own up to my responcability, will Randy and Ron?

Old 12-04-2002, 08:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider

knutz if you have parts why don't you let us know what they are some of us might want some of the parts, that way you can regain some of you cash that is sitting in parts.

Old 12-04-2002, 12:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

BE NICE this is what everyone's been asking for so dons out in the open let's see what we can do to help rather than thrash each other.and good idea sandman? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

So your saying that you have a built 760 for organdonor, and that he owes you money for the motor. But he already bought another moter and wants his parts and money for his core. If that's the case, sell the 760, give organdonor $1500.00 for his parts and core then keep the rest for you. I'm sure there's people here (AZSAND HmmHmm) that will buy a 760 from you.

This is the first that anyone has heard about 650Maniac so we need more info on that.

How many motors are missing?
Is the missing motors page correct as far as the where abouts of the ones we know about?

Like I said, help us help you!!

And like AZSAND said, be nice to him, atleast he's trying to get this done!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2002, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Well, when I send a motor to get fixed or serviced, I expect the person or shop that is doing the work to stay in contact with me. Don told me that my motor would be done in 2-3 months, it took 2.5 months before he even opened the box. Also, all the times Don and I talked I called him, he never called me to tell me what was going on, NOT ONCE! Then when I here about all this Knuts is going out of business crap on top of not knowing whats going on I canceled my order due to Don's very poor service. I think that's an illegitimate reason. Then there was the deal, Oh, I'm sure the check was stolen, BTW, why wasn't the check with my box of my Aftermarket parts that I bought before hand? Or was the shipping cost too much to send everything together? I was nice enough to let you take your time getting everything back to me, then when I ask where it's at you back out? Oh yea, that's right I wronged you! Im sorry Don, it's OK that you never contact you customers, I'll just sit around with my thumb up my a** and let you keep making lame excuses. Now, If Gary didn't help me I still would have no motor Gary and TVI have been a God sent to me. (you might when to take notes here Don) Gary calls me to update on the status of my motor and he tells me what's going on. Also Gary is paid in full if I was out to screw people why didn't I screw Gary? Think about it..... I look out for my self, I don't work for a living to worrie about what Don's doing. Sorry, that I didn't put up with you and your poor service. Like I said, I don't play games, I look out for my self

BTW no 760 was built for me nor do i have any proof that anything of Dons claims are true

Old 12-04-2002, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

So what does Don want money for? What parts of yours does he have? Where is your motor?

I'm confused on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Don wants money for disassembling half my motor and I think he ordered 2 parts for me but he never sent me any proof or bill it's just going on his word. I kept calling Don to see what was going on but I got nowhere. Also I sent my cams and all my aftermarket parts to him so he could fix my motor, and make it a 760 and put it back together for me. Dons just trying to get me back for canceling my order and not putting up with his crap.

Trending Topics

Old 12-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Don if you have some parts AT YOUR SHOP that can be mailed out the same day they are bought PM me. i'm looking for alot of new things.

Old 12-04-2002, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

but what if don isnt lieing on this one what if he is telling the truth?if he was no one is going to believe it because of the missing motors,but i mean i want everyone to get there motors back and all but you atleast have to give him credit for tryin to get them there motors and quit talking crap to him so it doesnt give him anything else to worry about i know i have nothing to do w/this but come on we ALL could help him out a little i mean Don tell us what parts you have and maybe some of us will buy them so you will get MONEY!!!!!I bet there are a few ppl willing to get some of the stuff you have....give us some more info on the parts.....but ur saying once you get the rest of ur money from 650maniac then you will be able to send someone else a motor or what are you saying?
Tate

Old 12-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Ill be your escrow service[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] by the way dose any one know what a table dance runs these day's.

Quick Reply: Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!