CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rappy takes FSW Gold??

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 06:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rappy takes FSW Gold??

Wheres all the pics?

Old 01-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

well well well where do start sparks was fast as said. it was a 1 off bike it couldn"t even run the PRElim heats. I will say the blue 690 was easy pickens for my bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I took him two out of three and as for the finals i did not run at all because the fact that sparks thought they were so special as to only run the finals. And as for fast i can tell you the only bike in my bikes leauge were jeff,scooby,airraptor,ds mike,king, majorecho,and a few others but you get the picture there were more fast ds's than any thing out there!!!because sparks came in the back door again dosen't mean jack i heard more then one person say the rappy needs to go and be replaced with a ds??? go figure any ways it was a total blast and i had a great time !AND claims are claims 2 ds pulled the largest dyno readings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

As King said, the most important thing was that we all had a good time!

Old 01-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

sounds like it was a lot of fun, sorry i couldn't make this trip. maybe next year my daughter can ride azsands quad, she should be less than sixty pounds. was the raptor really stripped (no brakes starter)? maybe we should have sparks write the rules for next year. i would say the ds did great since they all are private guys looking to have fun, and sparks is a speed shop trying to market there product.

Old 01-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

king sounds like you did great , i just think everyone is a little slack jawed because they didn't think of it first! i think it was great what you did, and the guys that didn't like it should try and do the job you did! thanks for working on this so we could all enjoy in it. i'm going to try and get my jaw off the desk now.

Old 01-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
well well well where do start sparks was fast as said. it was a 1 off bike it couldn"t even run the PRElim heats. I will say the blue 690 was easy pickens for my bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I took him two out of three and as for the finals i did not run at all because the fact that sparks thought they were so special as to only run the finals. And as for fast i can tell you the only bike in my bikes leauge were jeff,scooby,airraptor,ds mike,king, majorecho,and a few others but you get the picture there were more fast ds's than any thing out there!!!because sparks came in the back door again dosen't mean jack i heard more then one person say the rappy needs to go and be replaced with a ds??? go figure any ways it was a total blast and i had a great time !AND claims are claims 2 ds pulled the largest dyno readings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now that sounds just like my good ole buddy AZSAND.