CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

1st Im realy sorry texas stretches that we could not groom the track we had no idea the ranger were going to be out like that i have never seen that many out three in my life.

2nd.For the record we took the texas group and ran them at banshee hill and me and jeff came out on top THAT no good for nuttin#$@%$##@@^%$##@#$# always got to be faster than AZsand.j/k jeff

3rd. the king is correct that is where we alway's planed on running BUT GROOMED if anyone one wished they could have grabed my truck and went to work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] everyone lnows im not selfish with my stuff

4. I HAD AN A$$KICK(ING TIME

Old 01-22-2003, 10:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i didn't want azsand to bash anyone, i just always enjoy his reviews. he is the only one i've ever heard that will give a great report on a engine built and then say it grenaded and he is going to bed. anyways whoops or no whoops it's the same for both riders, same for on the flats. on the oregon dunes we usally have whoops and this last weekend they were bad. but usally most people we go out to the flats to race if you think you can do better there. well maybe next time there can be a flat run and a hill run and a whoops hill.

Old 01-22-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

FSW was ran on the hill over the whoops period...... That was the race, the fastest bikes may not have been the winners but they were the ones that got thru the whoops faster. Personally I fell victim to the whoops, I feel like I had the faster bike but was bumped by the whoops, that's the way it goes. I shut my bike down and started drinking beer. Do a search thru past posts and you'll see that there has been several talks about the whoops. AZsand tried to grade them but couldn't. We showed up about 8:45 and the cops came out of no where like a swat team. I was in aww. If there was question to who was faster then they should have called that person out at the flat drags. I never did get a chance to go the the flat drags and that I regret.

Maybe next year we can have two different races, hillshooting and flat drags. Personally I enjoy the hillshooting better.

Bottom line is DID YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! I know I did........

Old 01-22-2003, 01:21 PM
Trailblazer

KEN FROM KENZ CYCLE TECH HERE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE POSTED ON THIS SITE. I WOULD LIKE TO START BY SAYING IVE READ ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS SAID ABOUT THIS YEARS FSW AND ITS ORGANIZERS. I FEEL INSTEAD OF BASHING.. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE NEXT YEARS FSW A SAFER,BETTER RACE PERIOD.I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT WE HAD FAIRLY FAST RAPTOR AND RACED THE (KID) MANY TIMES. RACING IS RACING...YOU HAVE TO BE CAPABILE OF TUNING YOUR MOTOR,SUSPENSION, AND RIDER TO ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS.. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION!!!

Old 01-22-2003, 01:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Ken, Whats happenin! Congrats on postin, but you might want to take you CAPS LOCK off, as it appears you are yelling.. Just a little FYI...

Thanks for the great running banshee, i think after this weekend you may get some more business, jsut remember who sent them your way!!!

Old 01-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

EVERYONE come to little sahara in oklahoma in oct for sandfest and we can all do some fast flat sand racing and then we can see who is the fastest no whoops no excuses just a$$ hauling for about 300 foot i am ready.

Old 01-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

KM, you had fun just because of who you were camping by![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Your right Black, so you can imagine how upset I was when I came back from the hill and there was a big empty spot next to me

Old 01-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

I had a great time at FSW. I lost in first round my starts still [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] &^*&% you know. Enjoyed meeting people from the Forum Still did not meet everyone. King you need to talk too the Chamber of Commerce for next year. Give them a ballpark figure on how much money can be raised for the local charity. Thank you Ohton Racing for the dyno next year I will get on. One more idea get a shock manufacture as a sponsor for FWS III and have them give a class on how too set up shocks for the whoops.

Old 01-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Maybe have a little get together at the top of Olds and everyone drag their rear brakes through the whoops on the way down. It takes the edge off the whoops and BLM can't stop that.
Angrybajaboy, every time I was near you you were bitching, you really ought to change your name. I don't know if you left early or missed it but Scooby waited for Team Sparks to quit photographing their trophies and ran at least 3 times. That turbo bike was what I came to 4SW to see. I have video of two of those runs. How's that for straight! I still think Scooby did an awesome job on that bike, He rode that bike all weekend, dynoed it and when racing was over and the race teams were trailering their race only bikes he rode his back to camp.
OMG this race was on a dune not a paved drag strip. Suspension-bring it.

Quick Reply: waiting to hear azsand tell how it was