CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

azsand i did not race you up the hill any day i was there. i watch you race sparks. but i think you are mistaking about racing me. i only raced that steve guy on a raptor and on a 760DS. i think sandpig once, jeff about 100foot.

i was with scooby and biggerisbetter the whole time and i think they will agree with me. i will watch the video over to make sure that i didn't.

but anyway i didn't EVER say i beat you and was not talking about you having a driver. when i say i think people should drive there own bikes i'm meaning me. alot of people say they would race my bike but if i can't win i don't feel the need for other people to try in my place. nothing meat to anyone that had riders out there. and the black bike has been my own personal bike since it was bought. i don't not pay for the parts that go into it so i don't claim it as my own.

and i was not questioning you on racing, i was just saying i left to soon. i told scooby and bigger i was going to check out the flat drags and the other hill before i went home.

and if your big pami motor did beat my stock bore stock value motor i wouldn't have anything to lose or lie about. i do not remember racing you, and if i did race you and don't remember i'm sorry.

Old 01-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

dsmike, check your PM's...Thanks...

Old 01-23-2003, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

does anyone have pictures of the throphys? i never got to see one.

Old 01-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Old 01-23-2003, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AngryBajaBoy
Also those kids riding those quads are ridiculous!!! For one thing if the Rangers whould have caught those kids which obviously they didn't pay any attention to, they would have opened UP THE CAN!!! I will gurantee that!! Riders from now on should have to be at least 16 yrs old or at least 15 with a quardian or responsible adult supervision. We would never be able to live with ourselves if one of those kids got crippled or killed out there just so we could bring home a damn piece of plastic! This is the time where I feel I can finally be ANGRY!! Props to you King, everything was a great Idea but it still needs a lot of work. Oh by the way Dave I don't have anything against Justin!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
For the record. Justin is my 12 year old son who can ride as well as most adults.

I was reading your post Tony and was thinking, hmm. Weren't you trying to get me to let Justin run your quad? Yes you asked. I was considering letting Justin race my quad in the stock bore class, not as wshrdskins bike but under his own name to try and win a trophy for himself not me.

I ran the whoops and let him run the whoops, I could not beat my brother through the whoops or the hill and with my current mods my quad is a tad faster and I usualy pull past him on the hills. I could not run consistently through the whoops so me running my quad was out of the question. I let Justin practice and he got better but, he agreed he did not want to race my quad. I do have videos of him racing up the hill on my quad but it was a friendly thing and there wasn't the pressure he'd of had during a FSW race.

I would have never considered letting Justin run a DS up the hill in the FSW race. It was to big and he cannot position himself to go through the whoops properly as he can on a raptor. The Raptor is still a tad to big for him to hit hard whoops fast and stay consistently in control.

To make this long story short, if the kid can ride and the parents let him/her ride the quad it's of no concern to me. Those that don't agree with the kid in the races on the sparks bike can have their opinion. I personaly don't have a problem with kids riding Raptors or Ds's.

I have a video of Justin racing the sparks kid and Justin being beat by about 6 bike legnths. I'll get it posted, in the Yamaha forum, and will be proud to show my 12 year old son racing up Olds hill. It was just the 2 of them and most of the races had died down by then.

I have several more to post but, they will be one a day to try and not overload the website again.

It was a great time at FSWs and I will be there again next year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

do you have this on tape? i only ran a banshee and jeff that i know of. and the banshee guy that i raced is on here and has posted that my bike would bearly get to the top of the hill. when i raced jeff my bike only went about 100 feet befreo poping. jeff said he thought that the poping was from his quad.

we will never get this solved unless we find it on tape. did anyone see this? i may have lost my mind and forgot.

how bad did you beat me?

you talk as if a override tranny makes HP, it only as helped me .07 in 300 feet. that was with 2 gears overriden. i only had one gear there.

i'm not going to keep this up with you, if someone post saying you beat me i will take there word on it. but i really don't remember it.

Old 01-23-2003, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

yea i didn't know no one race there on sundays. there wasn't anyone racing. we still unloaded and raced each other a couple of times and then headed for competition hill. there were a few people there.

we didn't want to leave without riding some. when we came back though we didn't see scooby truck so we headed for oklahoma. we ran off with his jug.

Old 01-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I remember beating you DSmike. Then raptorrc and crafty woke me up. I knew it was a bad dream cause i was surrounded by yellow school buses. lol

Old 01-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Old 01-23-2003, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

azsand i'm not tring to hide from the fact that you beat me i just not for sure if we raced. if you beat me i would tell it. i'm not trying to act like you didn't i REALLY don't remember racing you. i only DS's i remember racing is scooby, sand pig, jeff, and bigger, and with bigger on the yellow quad. i could be wrong.

TVI's 760 look like my bike from a distance could you have raced him?

i do you on tape racing sparks blue raptor so you still want a copy of it?

Quick Reply: waiting to hear azsand tell how it was