CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default waiting to hear azsand tell how it was

airraptor this is steve the younger one. i set this up for my dad MIKE and hes not a computer person. so i do the typing for us.

i think i'm going to change our name to something else so people want get confused.

Old 01-23-2003, 02:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider

LOL why did i not see you get a throphy AZSAND?????????????????????

Did you ever run the hill yourself?????????????????????????????????lol

Old 01-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Dave, you know I don't mean anything bad against kids riding bigger quads. You know that I am going to be getting a bigger quad for my son. My point was that, and after I saw how fast those Sparks bikes were, that the BLM Rangers would have had all of our AS!@$@%es if something would have happened. I didn't really think about it and I guess I was selfish to want to have Justin run that hill, but I think in a competition stand point especially in front of Cops it is a bad deal. I just couldn't live with myself If my kid got ran over and crippled up for life. That one kid on the Sparks Raptor that got beat, man he scared the hell out of me!! Almost getting thrown over the bars from the Whoops and almost tagging the back of another quad, That really got me stirred up. Justin is a dang good little rider and I know he can hold his own, but I quess sometimes I can be a little over protective. And for Msteried, I apologize for my previous post about Scooby, I didn't stick around to watch anymore after the Trophies were handed out. Hey sand45 what up!? And yet still no one has gave me a valid reason why we didn't run on banshee hill? Just because you guys ran it on a whooped up hill last year doesn't mean you can't change it. Why don't you make it real interesting and put some Friggin opposing Gates on the hill and make it a course and then we can make it a real hill climb Drag race! You know I am tired of the "it's my way or the Highway mentality on this thing" I think we should take a vote for the format of this thing for the future. All in favor of whoops say"AYE"! And for AZSAND, Who F@$@$%ng Cares!?????!? Drop it!! I am tired of all this jawing about stupid crap if you are going to air out your Laundry do it in your own back yard or should I say PM the guy and tell him. I apologise for my hostility right now but it has been brewing for a while I quess. All of you who now me personally know that I am really not the infamous ANGRY BAJA BOY! The point is we all had fun and got to meet some new people, and drink some beer together. Once again I will reiterate, Thank You King Raptor for your efforts, they don't go un-appreciated.

Old 01-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Dave, you know I don't mean anything bad against kids riding bigger quads.
I know that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. See you at Dumont sometime soon.

Old 01-23-2003, 10:29 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Edited: Thu January 23, 2003 at 7:57 AM by AZSAND

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

seems ds's and raptors are big for 80lb. kids, the blaster that i have for my son he can't lift if he gets stuck, and i know all of those push ups i make him do instead of the belt can't be hurting him. i have to say running in a final against a kid is like saying it is o.k., not that the kid couldn't ride but should he have, and was it so a team could win and sell engine kits?and since most dune riders might have a problem with no starter on there bike is that the kit most raptor owners are going to want? i think will all know weight is a factor when we race, but i know there are a lot of raptor owners on the oregon dunes that can't figure out why they beat ds's with big riders and then my 150 lb brother spanks them on his ds's. well enough of that i just wanted to hear azsand tell his story, we all know he worked real hard to get ready and his storys always make me laugh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 10:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

well sandman i apperciate that and another day i will but i need to stay away from this thread for awhile !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

I can't wait for he video to come out because I missed a lot. I didn't see Scooby run the hill once. I guess I was too busy running the hill.

Old 01-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

AngryBajaBoy, we're cool.

Old 01-23-2003, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

JSsds i have never been to glamis before so how can that be my home turf the first time i ran the hill i was in thrid gear pinned and shifted into 4th after the whoops
Right on airraptor...there is always an acception or two looka like you are it. I was mainly referring to the two "kids" that kicked butt on the Sparks Raptors though.

Quick Reply: waiting to hear azsand tell how it was