CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

JEFFINMARGARITAVILLE??YOU GOING SNAKE HUNT??

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 05:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JEFFINMARGARITAVILLE??YOU GOING SNAKE HUNT??

Buttfungus is about right.

I think it would take you approx. 16hrs(give or take).

Peace of cake![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 01-30-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry, Kyle I didn't mean to answer for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Bigger, I need to make my reservations at B.B.B I got no camper! I think all of the missing motor guys ( Dune Devil, BOM, Me and Organ Doner) will be at Snake Hunt. I may be riding with Organ Doner, if not I will need to find a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I spend all my $ on quads and drive an old van), I would take my 01 Jimmy, but the wife won't drive the van.

Old 01-30-2003, 05:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ha ha, your ICON says it all(nosey)LOL!!(j/k)

Seriously though, If you guys are considering coming down, NO need in dragging to Travel trailers and wasting money(and time)on gas. I live in Elk City,OK. and if you look on the map, it is right on I-40 and on the way to the dunes. I have plenty of room.

Make your plans gentlemen, and if Snake Hunt is not enough notice for you, the offer stands for when ever you guys need it.

Bigger.

Old 01-30-2003, 06:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
Hey Bigger, I need to make my reservations at B.B.B I got no camper! I think all of the missing motor guys ( Dune Devil, BOM, Me and Organ Doner) will be at Snake Hunt. I may be riding with Organ Doner, if not I will need to find a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I spend all my $ on quads and drive an old van), I would take my 01 Jimmy, but the wife won't drive the van.
Wayne, the offer is for anyone of you guys that are willing to come down, HELL I can convert the garage into another BIG bedroom if need be![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I do however live 1.5 hours SOUTH of LS, and from Indiana that would be the wrong way(but I dont care if you dont).

Here is some more info you guys might Ponder on.. Waynoka is the little town that hosts LS(approx, 1 mile) it is a dryed up little town, but does have stores,hotels,and restraunts. here's the good part......

They also have a Houses for rent(just for the duners). These houses(up to 4br) are fully furnished and are rented by the day or week. They will let you pay 1 set fee for up too 12 people($100 for the 1st 2days,then $60 per day after that). If a big group of you guys plan on coming down it would cost each of you (peanuts) to stay in a house together and be right close to the dunes! You can go to Little Sahara.com and view these houses and get #'s to call. BUT I suggest you do it NOW!!! cause I am sure that alot of them are aleady taken for that week.

Oh! and these houses all have big yrds so you have plenty of room for your trailers,and trucks. Just a suggestion, the other offer still stands ofcorse.

Bigger.

Old 01-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

to answer the date question its the 26th and 27th of april, and the web site i think bigger is talking about is http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara.htm, it has direction, list of house for rent and sale (if you want to move), and snake hunt info

Old 01-30-2003, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

Wayne, Lets do it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]