CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone seen a Vforce yet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen a Vforce yet?

Just curious if anyone has came across a new Vforce 700 yet? I know a few guys on here had them orderd.

Old 03-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

we have 2 at my work right now, its big and green, i still dont know how its going to compare with the auto tranny, the shaft drive may be more accurate with power, i noticed the gas tank was in the rear of the bike, if josh puts it on the dyno ill be sure to post the results on here or at least let you guys know how it did. i havnt found out why its in our shop yet, possibly a stage IV exhaust proto.

Old 03-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Tod u better get a new ride quick u panzi!.....get a dumbo or maybe his fat bro..Mr vforce !!!!

just get one!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2003, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

I haven't seen one and don't want to. You see, once I bought my DS, that made me hate all other quads. I now have to talk trash about them even if they are great quads, heck, even if they turn out to be better than the quad that I bought. You see, I don't want to go thinkin' that my investment may have been on a great quad, but not something that may be just as great. Therefore, I must belittle every other quad that comes down the pike, and rag extra hard on the REALLY great ones. Then, if I ever buy another one, this whole cycle will begin all over again. I ride for the BRAND!! <A tear flows down my cheek as I massage my DS> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] BTW, for those of you who don't know, please be aware that I'm being sarcastic. Thank you, and have a good day (Only if you are a DS owner, but if not, I hope that you have a really rotten day!!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

SWISH...nothing but net! LOL!

Old 03-03-2003, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

i've got a scrambler 500 now (wifes) and it sounds like this thing will be like that with better suspension,more power. can't be all bad? really like to shift my ds, auto's seems much less sporty than our's.

Old 03-03-2003, 07:15 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

I didn't know that Bomb Guys new how to spell V-Force (JK). Doesn't look like you will have to worry about the KFX700 for very long, that New 2004 DS650 looks like it is going to be Bad A** after the diet.

Old 03-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Trailblazer

I would be really looking into a VForce if they had more wheel travel. I believe in the theory "If it has enough horse power and suspension, who cares what it weighs". Once you have 12" you can never go back.

Old 03-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DeanB
I would be really looking into a VForce if they had more wheel travel. I believe in the theory "If it has enough horse power and suspension, who cares what it weighs". Once you have 12" you can never go back.
ROTFL, Heather divorced Tommy Lee? That must say many good things for Richie Sambora!

Old 03-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DeanB
IOnce you have 12" you can never go back.
Thats what my girlfriend said. Then she married me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Anyone seen a Vforce yet?