CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Shock & AWE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 05:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

I have been watching the television most afternoon, and am glad to see the progress of the war so far. Hopefully Iraq will be liberated,and those people can FINALLY enjoy rebiulding the city(s) and Government! Knowing that they will be biulding a BETTER life for themselves and thier children must be exciting for them.

I am sure as much as we Americans hope for this war to be over ASAP, Can you imagine how the suppressed people in Iraq feel to be RID of a Dictator like Saddam Hussien. I know they must be scared right now, but I feel that thier feelings of "the Future" keeps them strong, and hopes alive.

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When our boys come back ... It is our responsibility to throw are hand out,shake thiers hands,look them in the eye and say.........THANK YOU!!!!

Biggerisbetter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Well said !!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Well said.

I'm sure that there will be some who could argue points (I'm am not one of those people). I think that we should all remember that we did not attain freedom through negotiations. And as soldiers fought for our freedom hundreds of years ago, they fight for someone elses freedom now. I might add, we did the EXACT SAME THING for France, Germany and Russia. The wall didn't fall because of bad concrete, the wall fell becouse of pressures from around the world - namely the US. Hitler didn't kill him self because he got ahold of some bad wine. He killed himself because of the "Shock & Awe" we provided in WWII. We were on his doorstep as we are now on Hussian's.

One thing is for sure, when we do knock, make sure your affairs are in order. You may not get the chance to make those last minute phone calls.

We are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but we are the ONLY folks in the land who are willing to stand up.

Old 03-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

I am getting REALLY sick of all these anti war bone brains! They are just a bunch of artsyfartsy people. They probably are the same people that they to ban ATV's. I wish there was a big @$$ mud hole So I could drop 3rd gear @ 9000 RPMS on them!! Then I bet they would be anti mudstud!
!!!!!!PROUD TO BE AN AMRICAN!!!!!! and Ride a CANADIAN!!!! lol

Old 03-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

aren't we all proud to be american? this is the best place that i've seen and 14yr military service have shown me a lot of those places that aren't like here. i do like how we all pull together when we get pushed

Old 03-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Too bad theres too many ungrateful people who don't understand what these soldiers are doing. I have a great respect for anyone who serves our country the way they do.

PS: The Frence didn't have a problem when we were liberating their butts back in June, 1945

Old 03-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Range Rover
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

I am very proud of our military and know they are the biggest monkey in the cage! But, we need to take a breath and get prepared for what is still ahead of them. So far they have had a pretty easy go of things and it still could get ugly when they arrive at the gates. Keep the praying up it looks like it's working!!

Old 03-21-2003, 10:58 PM
BR
Trailblazer
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Freedom is not free, nothing is. At times you must fight violence with violence. Iam proud of our President and Proud of our troops, the USA is thee best place in the world to live, our elders have made it that way for us, and for that iam grateful!!!!!!!

BR / Phoenix, AZ. USA

Old 03-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

I totally support the President and Our Troops. I have a Brother, two cousins that are in the military. I also have a cousin that is there supporting the war effort driving diesels from the ports to the front. I am very Proud to be an American. I would love to take all the anti war pi$$ ants out back and choke the $h-t out of them.

Old 03-22-2003, 12:20 AM
Range Rover
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

The sad thing about the people opposing the war is they don't even know why we're over there. They don't even know who Saddam Hussein is or what he has done to his own people, and other countries, so until they educate themselves they need to shut up. Hopefully we'll bomb the **** out of him and his sons!

Quick Reply: Shock & AWE!!!!!