CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE

bigger............you forgot about the predators................gonna blow by u on a wheelie![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

as we are returning to line.....lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

turbo bobby

Old 04-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

What to bring? Stage 1 thu 3. Or maybe the Pami on the NOS. Or how abou the Turbo Raptor.

I'm just trying to keep up!

Old 04-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

HE HE HE HEHE!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thats right, You guys have to remember something about me.......I don't care if I loose. AND I am a Gluttun for Punishment![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am going to have more fun Loosing than ALL OF YOU!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

'THE BULL' will be taking on ALL comers.( i am bringing bags of sand for you lightwieghts)LOL!!! I can't wiat to see the looks on all them banshee boys when they loose to a few LONG strokers!! thump thump!!

BIggerisbetter.

Old 04-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Kyle, what all has been done to your bike?

I want to go, but I haven't convinced my dad. Someone start a post about how much fun it is, so I can print it off, and show him. I think he's not too happy about having to buy $800 worth or gear and driving for 5 hours. We need everything, 8 sand tires on rims, flags, beer (uhhh for him, of course) that makes it $1k, etc. etc.

If I get to go, I call out..... Kyle and Rooster! (I know I'm gonna pay for this)

Old 04-08-2003, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

HEY ROOSTER AND KYLE my son says he wants some with his new combo and its on gas not methonal hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

I'm not going to call out anyone but ask Buttfungus how fast mine is. (Buttfungus) i was at the river sunday w/ the banshee that has the rebel flag seat cover. Its fast. I can beat quadman650, quadmans gurl and well thats all i really know.. and i did beat buttfungus.. and a raptor 683 i belive.. so its fast..

Old 04-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, 96Southpaw, your machine runs real fast! You will have plenty of competition at LS...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Everyone was out running me..lol

Old 04-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey THE BOMB,

You have to leave the two slowest bikes at home!!!! Give us a chance would you! This is going to be your Debut out of the SHOW ME STATE.

At least don't throw to much sand in my face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

Old 04-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Adam, if it cost me 1k for a couple days, and a 10hr drive, I don't think I would go either, but it doesn't have to be so expensive, You dont NEED paddle to have a blast at LS(drag racing aint everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) you and your dad should be able to come up here with your regular camping gear, and about 200 bucks(not counting gas money for the trip), and have a heck of a good time.

The only thing I have in my quad is a piston. Everything is the same as it was at FSW(stock cams,and pipe, with a 45mmcarb on alky) NO biggy.

Samcoeds, You keep those boys of yours away from me!!!! And tell them to respect thier Elders.LOL!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 04-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
At least don't throw to much sand in my face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]DuneDevil

If we can get your NOS Stage 3 going,you can do a little sand throwing of you own! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DuneDevil, how many pounds of NOS should we take for this weekend? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just trying to keep up.

Quick Reply: SNAKE HUNT SURE IS QUITE