Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 09:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

The Yamoto 150 seems to be a great atv I am 18 and a friend and i have been puttin them to gether to help a guy we know sell them here in Maine both of us have been given 1 by this guy and needless to say i have more fun with it than i do my other atvs it goes through more mud and hell than i can believe only thing we have done is made under body skid plates and re did foot pegs for more clearance we have made mine a lil faster too sprockets wise and shavin the head next is the carb but for being 6ft 2 and 210 lbs this atv and handel the beating i give it well all except the lights on front i riped out when i bottomed it out and the chain i had to make a tennsioner for it that was heavey duty

Old 10-19-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Dear Chevyking04:
I really cannot thank you enough for your comments on the Yamoto 150. Before I became a Yamoto dealer, I did a lot of research on many different ATV and dirt bike companies. I really liked what I seen in Yamoto and Kazuma. I feel like I spend most of my day trying to defend the two companies to people that really have no idea what there even talking about. Yes, we all know they are not Honda, and we all know they are not Yamaha, but we also know you are not paying $3000.00 to $7000.00. But the truth is for the price you just can't bet the bike. I been riding for over 20 years. My first bike was a Honda Z50. If I remember correctly I was given that bike in 1982. I have not been without a bike yet! And to final see someone post something positive about the unit makes me feel like I am not alone. Hahah! But for real I don't own Yamoto(wish I did) But I really believe it what they and a lot of other companies are trying to do. And that is to bring an ATV to the people that cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars for one. Also Chevyking04 I will get back to you with pictures of the new kazuma RFX 150. Looks hot. I am getting some in about a week or two. If you need anything just let me know. Be careful buttttttttt have fun.
All The Best.

Old 10-20-2004, 12:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: RacewayATV

I really liked what I seen in Yamoto and Kazuma. I feel like I spend most of my day trying to defend the two companies to people that really have no idea what there even talking about.

All The Best.
I hope I did not make you feel defensive, after re-reading my question I think I might have. Sorry. 45mph just seemed really optomistic. I have posted many times about my wifes quad (yamoto 150)on this forum and I am making changes. Mostly because I can, I am a machinist by trade and usually modify everything I own. I think that they make a great entry level quad and fill in the gap that will allow people to get into this hobby without making a huge investment. Just like the Japanese bikes did in the 60's.

Old 10-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Mywifesquad:
My last post about me have to defend the two companies have nothing to do with your post at ALL! And I am sorry for even making you feel like it was. I was just talking in general about people I come across with. I was just telling Chevyking04 that I was happy to hear that someone is having so much fun with the Yamoto. Again I am happy to see anyone post in this forum, good or bad. I started this forum to talk about the units and other units. So I hope all will post more comments. And I will be happy to try and help anyone that I can. Thanks again Mywifesquad.
All The Best.

Old 10-20-2004, 12:54 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Cool, I have noticed some people here seem to go out of their way to offend and I dont want to be one of them. Thank's for the response.

Old 10-21-2004, 12:13 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Hi again, I thought of a question for you, it was asked by a one other guy in Kids Quads & Other ATVs. There is a vent hose that comes out of the valve cover that look's like it connects to something, even has a clamp on it. Does it connect to some where? Or just a vent, I zip tied mine to the frame. Thank's.

Old 10-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Hey i was wondering who ships the quads? and also Yamaha dosent have a problem with Yamoto taking Raptors similar looks?

Old 10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Dear mywifesquad:
In regard to your post, if we are talking about the same hose on the Yamoto 150 which I think we are, with that little clamp with the two ears on it, yes that is just an air vent.
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Dear DarkmanX:
In regard to your post, when you ask who ships the quads? Do you mean who ships them from us to customers? And I would think Yamaha has a problem with Yamoto and other companies that are copying there raptor style plastics, But I would think that they are more upset about these companies really coming up and hurting there sales when it comes to certain models of ATV's and dirt bikes.
All The Best.
www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-26-2004, 11:47 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I posted this info under kids quads and other atvs and thought I would post it here also. I don't think raceway atv will mind.

Just a quick note for those here who say you can't get replacement part's for chinese quad's. Approx 3 1/2 weeks ago I ordered some part's for my ktm 400 exc and my wifes quad. As of now I am still waiting for 3 back ordered part's for my ktm. The Yamoto part's showed up last Saturday. Fedex.

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.