Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

The 150 is a great looking ride. Does anyone know if these are Green Sticker yet? I saw an article that said Patriot Yamoto got Green Sticker approval from Ca for Motorcycles and ATV's. But it doesn't say which ATV's this covers. Anybody know?

Old 06-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

bbeamer the Yamoto 150 ATV's are not green stickers yet! Not sure when or if they will be!
Yamoto ATV Raceway ATV

Old 06-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the reply. The article I read stated that five of the Yamoto ATV's were approved for Green sticker. Have you heard which one's they are? Here is a link to the article. http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...02/112165.html

Old 06-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

mywifesquad,
Have you tried to register your Yamoto 150? If so, any luck geting a green sticker?

Old 06-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

We got ours green stickered

Old 06-28-2005, 08:44 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: bbeamer
mywifesquad,
Have you tried to register your Yamoto 150? If so, any luck geting a green sticker?
I have a green sticker for my wifes Yamoto 150, but I have heard that both tintsem and I are lucky. We did both get them registered at the same dmv office. That might have had something to do with it.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for your replies.
My concern is the registration issue. I can't seem to get a clear answer on which Yamoto ATV's qualify for green sticker under the new ruling.
The DMV OHV website states that if the VIN#'s eighth digit is not a 3 or a C then an OHV will receive a Green Sticker.
Anyone willing to tell me what the eighth digit on your Yamoto 150 is?
I found a dealer about an hour from me, his prices are a couple hundred higher than Raceway's, but I may take a drive to at least get a peak at the VIN.

Old 06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: bbeamer
Thanks for your replies.
My concern is the registration issue. I can't seem to get a clear answer on which Yamoto ATV's qualify for green sticker under the new ruling.
The DMV OHV website states that if the VIN#'s eighth digit is not a 3 or a C then an OHV will receive a Green Sticker.
Anyone willing to tell me what the eighth digit on your Yamoto 150 is?
I found a dealer about an hour from me, his prices are a couple hundred higher than Raceway's, but I may take a drive to at least get a peak at the VIN.
Legally it is the 50, 70 and 110. the 150 is not approved for sale in ca but apparantly it can slip thru the cracks. I have seen a CR 500 that had street tags, so almost anything is possible. The 8th digit on my wifes yamoto is a "H" .

Old 06-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks!
The Green Sticker authorization changed for Yamoto this month. You can check out the article if you want to at http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...02/112165.html.
The article says that there are five Yamoto ATV models that qualify for Green Sticker as of June. But nobody has come out and clearly posted which ones.
If yours has an H as the 8th digit then I hope all will be similar, and according to the DMV website should be Green Sticker.
I guess there are too many manufacturers now for them to track so the requirement was made on the VIN coding.
I registered a Redcat 200 and got a Green sticker because of the VIN.
I don't understand what would be different between that 4 stroke engine and an ATV 4 stroke engine. Maybe I am ignorant to the differences.
Thanks for the information about your 150 mywifesquad!

Old 06-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Raceway,
How long do you think shipping a 150 to California will take? Do these ship from your store or from a warehouse, maybe in L.A., or somewhere else? I went and looked at some 110's today, no 150's in stock, but the dealer here is much more expensive than your prices. He also stated something about a recall over the 150's suspension. Have you heard anything about that? He's also claiming all Yamoto ATV's are Green Sticker now. That may help your sales to us in California, especially with your excellent pricing.

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.