Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

I had spoke to raceway 4 months ago about replacing things that were delivered to me broken. The first being the brake light assembly did not have the plastic piece to attatch to the quad, just dangly wires with nothing on the end. Secondly, the welded pieces of metal on the nerf bar were broken at the weld. This was like this when delivered. I called raceway 5 days after I had received the quad (only because my wife had a baby and we were in the hospital or i would have called sooner). That was October 31, 2004. Today is 2/14/05..... I had been calling John at Raceway for over 3 months and finally gave up and emailed him last week with my displeasure in service. John said he would take care of the problems and get the parts sent out to me. We will see. I will keep you all posted!!!

Old 02-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Mr Cotti:
I have called Yamoto 100 times for you. They keep telling me it has went out. I am a man of my word and if I tell you I will take care of something I will. If I do not have the part in stock I must wait for them to send it. But I will say you are right and I will get on them again tomorrow. I will not let you down, I will do whatever I have to do to get you the parts you are waiting for. I handle a lot of people each and every day. 99% are very happy with our service and I know there will be problem some times, I am sorry about the delay and again I will get on it for you.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

Anyone know what size carb is on the 150. Oh, hi. Great forum for us Yamoto owners.

Old 02-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Trailblazer

Don't know what size it is, but I would like to find a replacement that has a manual choke if anyone knows of one.

Old 03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

I think I may have a carb for you guys by next week I will let you know!

Old 06-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

Is there a carb available for the 150cc yet, that has a manual choke?

Old 06-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

I am sending one out today to one of the guys in the forum. He will post about it in a few days how it worked out. I think this carb is the one. Will let you know in about 5 days!!!
Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Old 06-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

Any word on that carb yet. I cant get ours started unless you cover the air cleaner side with your hand then it will only run for a few minutes. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Old 06-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Any word yet on that carburetor. I cant get this 150 to start at all now. If i cover up the intake side of the carb it starts, but as soon as i remove my hand it dies. Any ideas?

Old 06-23-2005, 11:23 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: tintsem
Any word yet on that carburetor. I cant get this 150 to start at all now. If i cover up the intake side of the carb it starts, but as soon as i remove my hand it dies. Any ideas?
Have you cleaned the carb yet?

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.