Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto 250 Sport Quad (PRE-PRODUCTION!!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Jetmoto 250 Sport Quad (PRE-PRODUCTION!!)

DAMN I NEED PICS. I want pics!!! Lets see the pics. MWQ I know you cant show the pics but I cant wait to see them. Hopefully this will launch JM to the next level.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
DAMN I NEED PICS. I want pics!!! Lets see the pics. MWQ I know you cant show the pics but I cant wait to see them. Hopefully this will launch JM to the next level.
It really is light years ahead of anything Jetmoto has made so far 2manytoys. Id say its as far ahead of the current models about like the Jetmoto 200 is ahead of my Yamoto 150.

Old 10-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

mywifesquad,

Will the new Jetmoto's also have Light Year Pricing? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Or will they keep with the current lower pricing the Chinese quads are known for? Do you have any idea of what they will MSRP for?

It's got to be hard for a company to keep putting out newer, better products and also keep pricing down. Once pricing gets to the point where they are now in the range of products that have Light Years worth of reliability and reputation behind them, it makes it hard for one to buy the newer product that has very little reputation/reliability to speak of.

Anyways thanks for any info.

Good luck with the new quad and I hope it sells well.

SB.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It will still be a very affordable unit!

Old 10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: RacewayATV
This guy would know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: RacewayATV
This guy would know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This is good to hear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's important to try and stay competitive in a constantly changing market. Even though I may never buy a Chinese quad again, I still like to see the new models and how much they improve over the previous models. I too am anxious to see the new quad.

Do you know when the next production model will be out for testing and maybe get some pics of that quad?

Approximately how long does it take to get a new model from the drawing board to retail sales?

Will you be putting out any videos of the quad in action?

Anyways sorry for all the questions.

Have a good one.

SB.

Old 10-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

I hope it is better and high or near good quality. I mean all u need is a decent product. less that 2500 price and good performance value. and u will spit out the sales.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: smb05

This is good to hear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's important to try and stay competitive in a constantly changing market. Even though I may never buy a Chinese quad again, I still like to see the new models and how much they improve over the previous models. I too am anxious to see the new quad.

Do you know when the next production model will be out for testing and maybe get some pics of that quad?

Approximately how long does it take to get a new model from the drawing board to retail sales?

Will you be putting out any videos of the quad in action?

Anyways sorry for all the questions.

Have a good one.

SB.
Its going to be nice to see the improvements.

i just gave back the 250 a couple of weeks ago and the new one should be here in about a month.

It takes approx 45 days from the point of knowing what you want built to getting it in the US. The 250 sport quad had been in discussions for over 9 months before the first prototype was built.

As soon as I can post pics i will.

No problem.

Thanks.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Eugene last week and during the conversation he sent me some pics of a one off version of the 150 Jetmoto quad. Its going to be absolutely sweet. Eugene had the people who made the 250 sport quad try and put the 150 engine in the 250 sport quad frame. IT FIT!!! Eugene has assured me that every thing I asked to be improved on the 250 sport quad has been improved and those quads will be available mid to late January. They have plans for the 150/200 and the 250 to share the new improved frame. The 150 will probubly use 8" tires and wheels instead of the 10" wheels/tires for then 200 and 250. These will be the quads that everyone has been waiting for!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Trailblazer

Mywifesquad,

Remember this quad I posted about in the other section?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-B...QQcmdZViewItem

How does this new JetMoto 250 compare to it? You seem like you know your stuff, so if the JM is better frame/suspension wise. I will wait on it. I have looked at almost every "full size" Chineese atv and the above mentioned Komoto is the only one that tickles my fancy. So how long do I have to wait on the Jetmoto? If you can't tell I'm impatient LOL. Thanks for the input

Quick Reply: Jetmoto 250 Sport Quad (PRE-PRODUCTION!!)