Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto and Raceway?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto and Raceway?

With how good looking the 07 Jetmoto line up is (mostly now with the new seat and Nerf bars that I did not get I might add[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]) Why don't you change the pictures in your ads on here and in your web headers pictures to the new Jets? Both of you have quads in the pictures you don't even sell. This is one thing that in my opinion is a black eye on the Chinese online dealers is that alot of time the quad in the ad pictures are not even what the quad looks like that the customer will receive. I know alot of Chinese importers don't have the say all the time and it's hard for them to know what the cat will drag in but Jetmoto does.
Be proud show your products in action not a Banchie or what ever that is on the Jetmoto banner!
And update the current models with current photos, The new seats and Nerfs will sell themselves!

Just my opinion of course and frustration!

Old 01-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Outoflline I agree about that quad in their banner its that outdated raptor style that every tom, dick and harry brought over here from china the last 5 years!!! Time to update it to something newer!

Old 01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

We have been working on the new site! I am hoping it will be up in about 30 days! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]