Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto 350cc

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

your right,if they did that it would look better.i looked at the big 4 companies and i think the jetmoto looks the best.i even like the ram air in the front.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Yeah Guys,
I'm looking for a used atv too, but come-on!

If anyone of you guys can find me a nice used atv for a 225lb person I'll change my words and my post(under $400-600)!!!

This can be compaired to Kia, or Hyundai... 100,000. mi power train wa. Good

Yet, Nothing compares to Honda atv cars NOTHING!!!

Sorry jetmoto and all you followers!!!
I'd be interested but these atv are copies of quality companies!!!

*And if you have someone in the richmond, va area with a used atv to buy under 500 dollars to buy I will gladly buy and see if even a used one is worth something...

I'd rather have a used wellmade product v.s. a new imitation... Just me!

Ask yourself what kinda car do you drive? Now aply that to your hobbies/atv/dirtbike...

Old 02-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

When it comes to cars you have point......but have you checked where the parts come from? I bought some front end suspension parts for a car I was fixing from napa. They were brand name parts but when you took them out of the box they were all made in china. Check out where your TVs , steros, cordless drills, table saws, I don't know just about every darn thing you buy these days. GM, Honda, Yamaha and so on have factories in China.

I do agree most of the MIC atvs out are not the same quality as honda. Is there a huge differance.....well depends on the model and maker. As for the jet 350 will just have to see how it stands up before we can rate it. If Mic atv's were only 20-25% cheap no one buy them over a honda.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

if jetmoto is telling us the truth about testing and making shure everything is dead on i would buy it for 3000.why go out and pay 2x more.Plus how can you say it is a copy.i been shopping for a atv and they all look the same to me.Buying a used bike if it's offroad or onroad you have no clue what they did to it.it's like buying a used sports car.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I agree with Scooter86. I think that Eugene could loose some weight by taking off the nerf bars and the large front bumper and replace it w/ something smaller. Maybe sell the nerf bar as an accessory. I like the look of this quad I do think the entire front fender nose pice looks like it is sitting a little too high though. I guess I will have to wait till summer to buy this.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Been busy and have not been around for a while, just looked at the new 350 and I hate to be the stick in the mud here but that is darn right ugly! I just viewed all the big 4's web sites to make sure this new bulky look was the norm and I am back to report if this is close to what the final product will look like it is by far the most unsleek, unsporty sport quad out there! Sorry Eugene it just is not doing anything for me! Now performance wise I have no Idea but grading it on looks alone it's not looking to good, and yes it's just my opinion which may not mean much to anyone!
And if it needs that battery cover up front perhaps the battery needs to be in the rear probably like every other sport atv out there! I just feel it needs to be as good or better looking then the other atv's out there if it's going to compete! There are also a lot better looking Chinese 250/350cc quads out there then this, again in my opinion!
Sorry!

Old 02-18-2008, 06:59 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

outofline you really dont like it? I like the fact that it doesnt look like anything else.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I think the bike looks great. I do think the battery should be moved from the front. This could be done and keep the air box by mounting the battery under the rear fender opposite the exhaust, in a plastic box attached to the sub-frame. You would then be able to remove that front piece, this would also give better air flow to the engine for better cooling. Only my opinion, if not it can be done later on your own.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

im with dice.i think if you moved the battery then move that plastic it would look mean with the ram air.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

It's just that there are so many great looking quads out there that I just can't see something looking so different and bulky is going to be a big hit! Jetmoto has a big hurdle to leap and it's going to take looks and quality that is going to win people over mostly trying to get $3000 for a Chinese quad. Their 07 offerings were better then their 06 but they have many quality issues still existing that has weighed Jet back down from being the top Chinese contender for looks or quality (I know I have 4 07 Jets).
This is where the industry is going look wise, the 08 Jetmoto 350 as we see it is takings several steps back in time not at all keeping up with the completion! Again just my opinion!

Quick Reply: Jetmoto 350cc