Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Raceway ATV

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

thats all any of these chinese bikes are but Vbike answers the phone and keeps most common parts stocked and will take care of you afterwards... when i was down there about 5 or 6 weeks ago he seemed to be selling quads as fast as he could put them togather not counting all the ones he ships

Old 02-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: outofline

I'm sure Vbike is in the same situation Raceway is in and probably worse off, Raceway has been around longer and is a big parts supplier for all Chinese atv's! Vbike is just a importer, they state what they want their atv to look like and the in China manufacturers build it as close as they can. Jetmoto is just an Importer also!</end quote></div>

Hello outofline,Vbike is doing very well inspite of this economy.I have been looking to buy a scooter for several months and Tim finally got his shippment in.So I orderd it Thursday.Yep I sold my Enduro.He said he will be updating his website soon with his new scooter line.
Tim seems to be doing really well.In another forum there are a lot of new vbike owners and they seem to be very happy.I guess until he makes a fatel mistake and gets lacks with his customer service then he will fall in line with the rest of the impoters that are struggling and or failing.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Raceway ATV

Tims operates out of one of the most ressestion proof citys in the country and seems to sell alot of bikes locally i think he will be just fine as long as he does his part it running a good business

Old 03-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Trailblazer
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: outofline

So knowing what you know now, would you buy Jet or Chinese again?</end quote></div>

Well I definately would not buy a Jet again unless I found someone who sold and serviced them over here on the East coast.
I am however, checking out the vbike website. Wow, check out those prices! Now that I know a little about ATVs (learning the hard way of course), I think I am much more prepared to own another one of these creatures. Hell I just bought a metric socket set!

Old 03-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default Raceway ATV

V bike must be selling a lot of bikes and making money on volume sales. I know local guys who sell chinese stuff and they say its a cut throat business. As guys will sell them at $50 above cost on the net.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: lydiaenciso

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you ever got a hold of John? I have been calling and sending emails to Raceway but no response...I purchased an ATV in December and Raceway has not provided the proper documentation to register it in California, meaning my son can't ride his quad. Any help? thanks,</end quote></div>

He did call me back and said he has cut his work force a bit in the last few months. He did say tyhat if you left a message they would get back to you... But thats not working for you...

I also talked with Eugene at Jetmoto briefly the other day. He says they have moved to a new building and are still selling atv's. He also said that they are importing a lot of scootersw at this time and selling them also.

I think its going to be interesting to see who, if any of the Chinese "mfgr's" make it thru the next couple of years. Besides the economy there is new ANSI regulations that all the Chinese "mfgrs" have to participate in that might send a few of them packing.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raceway ATV

Out of curiosity I emailed Raceway last night just to see if they were in fact gone and received this reply this morning!

"Thanks Wes, yes we are hear, some customers just dont understand we cant return every single email! But trust me we are staying around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

All The Best,
Raceway ATV / Chinese ATV Part
7061 State Route 9 Unit # 3
South Amboy, NJ 08879
Personalized Service Is Our Specialty!
1-732-727-1579
http://www.chineseatvpart.com

</a>
http://www.racewayatv.com "

Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Raceway ATV

Originally posted by: lydiaenciso

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you ever got a hold of John? I have been calling and sending emails to Raceway but no response...I purchased an ATV in December and Raceway has not provided the proper documentation to register it in California, meaning my son can't ride his quad. Any help? thanks,

3/3/09 Wow. That is really shady of Raceway. I still have not received any response. I'm so pissed because I'm not sending them generic emails with general questions!! I need the proper paperwork to register my son's atv!! I cannot ride it in California if it is not registered!! Its going on 3 months. I will never purchase anything from them again. I am now resorting to contacting Jetmoto directly and it seems they are able to help but I don't have the paperwork yet so I'm still in the same situation. Thanks for everyone's responses though!!

Old 03-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raceway ATV

This is the email address I used!
atvsupport@aol.com

Old 03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Raceway ATV

Thanks. That is the address I am currently using. I will make another attempt and email them again. I really feel like I got ripped off at Raceway! : (

Quick Reply: Raceway ATV