Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Raceway ATV

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 03:42 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: lydiaenciso

Thanks. That is the address I am currently using. I will make another attempt and email them again. I really feel like I got ripped off at Raceway! : (</end quote></div>

If you PM me your name,(not nick name) Ill call John on his cell phone for you.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:09 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Raceway ATV

I spoke with John this afternoon. It seems that Jetmoto dropped the ball on this problem not RaceWay. From what I have heard Lydia has spoken with Eugene at Jetmoto today and this is worked out..

Old 03-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I spoke with John this afternoon. It seems that Jetmoto dropped the ball on this problem not RaceWay. From what I have heard Lydia has spoken with Eugene at Jetmoto today and this is worked out..</end quote></div>

Raceway could have at least returned one of Lydia's many calls or even an email. Problems are sometimes unavoidable....but totally ignoring a customer with a problem is inexcusable.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:47 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KentuckyDonkey

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I spoke with John this afternoon. It seems that Jetmoto dropped the ball on this problem not RaceWay. From what I have heard Lydia has spoken with Eugene at Jetmoto today and this is worked out..</end quote></div>

Raceway could have at least returned one of Lydia's many calls or even an email. Problems are sometimes unavoidable....but totally ignoring a customer with a problem is inexcusable.</end quote></div>

Do you KNOW that they didnt return any call or emails? Or are you assuming that?

You seem to know a lot about all the Chinese importers for someone who was looking for advice just a short time ago..

Old 03-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

Hey guys-
Here's the update. After not hearing from Raceway, I reviewed one document I had received with the ATV and I happened to stumble upon Jetmoto's name so I researched Jetmoto's info online and contacted them directly and explained my situation and how Raceway was not returning my calls or emails. (This was Friday 2/27). Sally at Jetmoto said she would be able to send me a certificate of origin, and hopefully that would suffice with CA DMV. Yesterday 3/3 I sent another nasty email to Raceway and John did reply "Our California office has just told me they sent you and email on Thursday and sent paper work out to you on Fri. Did you not get there email?" and I replied and informed him that I made the purchase with Raceway, and that I should not have to be playing detective and trying to get the proper paperwork to register my atv on my own, and almost 3 months later be dealing with this situation and not be able to take out the atv to ride. John replied "I understand as our California office moved right after the holidays it back us up with paper work. I hope all of this will be taken care of this week for you". No apology, nothing. As far as I'm concerned it was Raceway's responsibility to handle this, not Jetmoto's. The moving and the holidays is no excuse, that was in December! Either way, as of yesterday's mail I have still not received any paperwork. It did not take me 3 months to pay Raceway, so it should not take 3 months for me to get paperwork!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KentuckyDonkey What is your affiliation with Raceway?

-since you so voraciously defend them, even in a situation where they are blatantly wrong.</end quote></div>

Its s long story lost in the RaceWay forum. Short version is John at Raceway liked my posts. Got in touch with me and asked me to test a few products for him. Later on he introduced me to Eugene and I got to do bunch of R&D work for Jetmoto. Got to be a test rider for the Jetmoto 400(due this fall). Even got to hang out at the ATV factory Jetmoto uses for 7 weeks last summer. Not sure whats next.....

They have both made a mistake and its a bummer lydiaenciso got the raw end of the deal. Heck Id be pissed off too.

But its 1 out of who knows how many sales. So....

Heres how I see it as a moderator here, and also good friends with both..Eugene at Jetmoto(pres) and John at Raceway. You have come here and made lots of positive posts about a organization you have known about a short time. While at the same time gone out of your way to bring negative attention, to 2 very established companies. Who until recently were highly involved with this forum.

V Bike as far as I know it has never been involved here.

You may continue to make all the positive posts you want. About all the wonderful experience's you have with your V Bike. Got no problem with that.

Any negative posts you make towards RaceWay and or Jetmoto will be deleted. If you keep it up Ill delete them too, and might in all the confusion delete some of your other posts. If you dont get the message by then Ill delete you.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:11 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Raceway ATV

You gave up your rights to free speech when you joined the forum. Read the rules. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 170 Likes on 169 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

I'm guessing Vbike has never had any complaints about it's product or any of it's vendors?

I'll bet I could find complaints posted in these very forums that would suggest otherwise.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raceway ATV

never mind

Old 03-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Raceway ATV