Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Raceway ATV

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

Your asking me if Im mentally ill with all the crap youve posted here over the last couple days?

LMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can see why you dont need a moderator with a whopping 12 members..Wow, hard to keep track of all that activity huh?

Kinda busy right now, broken cnc mill at the moment. When I get the chance Ill look around some.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

I've been reading this thread. It's sad.

I don't know much about agendas, or VBikes, or Raceway before this. I do know after reading this thread that I would never buy anything from Raceway.

Who is this John guy? Why can't he speak for himself? He must know how badly he is being trashed, yet he chooses to remain silent? Does he not have a computer? Too busy for such a popular forum? Doesn't care?

Lydia may just be one that fell through the cracks, but it is very disturbing that it takes such public ridicule to get it straightened out.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LynnEdwards

I don't know much about agendas, or VBikes, or Raceway before this. I do know after reading this thread that I would never buy anything from Raceway.

Who is this John guy? Why can't he speak for himself? He must know how badly he is being trashed, yet he chooses to remain silent? Does he not have a computer? Too busy for such a popular forum? Doesn't care?

Lydia may just be one that fell through the cracks, but it is very disturbing that it takes such public ridicule to get it straightened out.</end quote></div>

I take it you walk everywhere you go. Ford, Chrysler, GM, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Kia, Hyundai, Yugo and a whole long list of others have gotten at least one complaint about their product, and the service received on it.

I've seen John reply directly to people in here with problems, and took care of them. I'd love to see where ANY of the other makers have had a reply from an executive in their company.

In no way do I condone the service Lydia got. But the only person that can speak for her, is her. Yes Raceway did drop the ball on her account. Well, then Polaris sucks, and I have the firsthand experience with it. And yet, I still bought another.

Good luck with your forum Donkey Kong, but you're sadly mistaken if you think your posting will put an end to this one.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:32 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Raceway ATV

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LynnEdwards

Lydia may just be one that fell through the cracks, but it is very disturbing that it takes such public ridicule to get it straightened out.</end quote></div>

I agree..

Fascinating..

He is the main guy at RaceWay. Used to have his own forum here, Its against the rules here for company owners to promote themselves here if they arent a paid advertiser.

I think its very disturbing that a mistake or 2 is worthy of such ridicule!!

Old 03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Ive cleaned this up some so its not as ridiculous. Left enough for people to know that Jetmoto blew it big time with this customer. I can only hope this problem was resolved and lydiaenciso is enjoying her ATV with her sons.

Last edited by mywifesquad; 04-01-2009 at 09:39 AM.