Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

VBike 250 T

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBike 250 T

So I pulled the trigger today on the new 250T from VBike. I have been doing alot of research on this thread and others and seem to see that although it will require a lil extra attention the VBike seems to be the way to go with the Chinese Models... Hopefully I find out the same...I ordered from Tim and it seems he has decent customer service..although every business has their one or two unsatisfied customers. ... My use will be to simply have something to ride around Missouri trails with while my kids are on their dirtbikes...I wanted another dirtbike but with the youngens just starting out me being on a quad seems a lil more practical to get on and off while helping them.

Does anyone have any input on the new T model?? I was looking at the 250v4sw but decided to go for the newer upgraded T. Im a lil apprehensive but for my use Im hoping its a good buy...Anybody have anything to set my mid at ease or to spiral me into oblivious rage?? lol. I dont want to end up with junk..but feel as though Im all in on a mediocore poker hand and could get busted...lol..

Old 05-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

we picked up 2 of these 2 wks ago, a few issues with one nothing realy big untill yesterday a real rasspy sound coming from the right side of motor seems like its coming from where the clutch cable runs, after talking to tim, i'll be tring to find some one in town to look at it and they will replace any broken parts after i mail them in. the other bike is running great so far.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thats good that tim is so helpful in that aspect...Could you keep me informed on what you find out about it?? I should get mine in this weekend or so.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome to the forum InYerMouth!

Congrats on the purchase! The key now is setup...buying a quad in a crate makes you the dealer. I like to check every bolt/nut and put blue loctite on all of the smaller fasteners...basically if it uses a phillips head screwdriver, and or 8/10mm wrench Id put loctite on it.. Check for stuff like clutch and brake adjustments and are the wheels pointed straight? is the chain too tight?

hope this helped some...

Old 05-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Most definitely!! Thank you...I saw about the loctite and everything on the other posts...used to ride dirtbikes alot so the maintenance shouldnt be to much of a prob for me, with exception of aligning the wheels if they arent straight...never really had to do that with two wheels...hahaha...hopefully it wont be an issue but if it is you may find me on here screaming for help....lol...thanks again for the warm welcome!!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, I have a V4SW from vbike and it is an amazing machine for the money. I was considering selling it an upgrading to the new 250 T but the only review I've found on it was a bad one. well I should say in comparison to the v4sw it is no good, but all on it's own the guy graded it as okay.

I would love to hear a second opinion, so please let us know what you get/think of the new 250 T and if you recommend it. And thanks in advance!

Old 05-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

damn...lol....I almost went with they v4sw but figured the bigger tires and newwer bike would have some kinks worked out...it is due to arrive on tues....I will keep you posted....I am glad to hear all the good things about vbike in general tho...keeping my fingers crossed....

If you dont mind can you post a link to the review you found??

Old 05-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm at work now so all forums are blocked (except this one oddly enough ) the review is on chinariders.net under atvs should be vbike 250 t review. I will post the link as soon as I get home for you just in case though lol!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Okay here is the link, kinda bias because he used to own the V4SW (like me) but still give you an idea of the differences. These chinese bikes can be trickey because lord knows one can be perfect and the next one fall apart lol.
As I said before, I really look forward to hearing your opinion on them

Vbike 250T Review (250T vs. V4SW) Lots O'Pics

Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Range Rover

HI ya. I was reading your posts about the Vbike, myself I have been an owner of the utility 250 for over a year with absolutly no complaints about Tim or the bike, both are as good as they come for service and quality. Recently a friend had a 450 polaris and got rid of that and bought the Vbike 300cc monster , we rode a few times and he compared the Vbike to about the same performance as the polaris. Then a good fortune came to us and the wife got the same thing a Vbike 300cc monster. Now we both have one. She is thrilled with it and no complaints about that one either . I think your going to have some fun with it

Quick Reply: VBike 250 T