Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Another Baja what-is-it post! National Motor... 150?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 09:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have this same National Motor and it is identical, but mine show 147cm3, which i believe translates to 150cc, i was looking to start by rewiring the electrical by buying a 150cc electrical wiring from Amazon. would that be a problem, can i just buy any 150cc chinise wiring? this 150cc Gallop, i think is similar to a suzuki, but i am trying to just rewire everying first then head to the engine to test compression. PLEASE HELP! iam new at this and is a cool challenge project.

Old 03-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Trailblazer

I believe the 150cc wiring harness is for a GY6 engine. If you look up 250cc chinese atv wiring you will find one compatible with that engine I am pretty sure. I have a couple of stand alone wiring harnesses I use for the 110cc clone and gy6 engines.

Old 03-23-2021, 10:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Thank you I appreciate the tip

I will order it from Amazon to see if it will work thank you, I have included some picture a of my project, I wish I would have came earlier in the conversation, I would have baought the other persons electrical wiring

Originally Posted by pastorjeep
I believe the 150cc wiring harness is for a GY6 engine. If you look up 250cc chinese atv wiring you will find one compatible with that engine I am pretty sure. I have a couple of stand alone wiring harnesses I use for the 110cc clone and gy6 engines.

Old 03-23-2021, 10:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

thank you pastor jeep.

The following users liked this post:
pastorjeep (03-23-2021)
Old 03-01-2022, 09:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Clos Franco
i have this same National Motor and it is identical, but mine show 147cm3, which i believe translates to 150cc, i was looking to start by rewiring the electrical by buying a 150cc electrical wiring from Amazon. would that be a problem, can i just buy any 150cc chinise wiring? this 150cc Gallop, i think is similar to a suzuki, but i am trying to just rewire everying first then head to the engine to test compression. PLEASE HELP! iam new at this and is a cool challenge project.
Hi, I own this 147cc machine and find out something more around it is very difficult. parts are hard to buy but its workmanship is really good,
the complete overhaul took almost a year

Old 03-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have a quad just like it looking for carb and other parts but don't know where to find them haven't had any luck looking up the bike

the guy I got it from didn't know anything about it he put the yamaha front plastic to end new exhaust

Old 05-18-2022, 02:30 AM
💊PillMan
Default I got same 1 need info

Originally Posted by Ciscko9
I have a quad just like it looking for carb and other parts but don't know where to find them haven't had any luck looking up the bike

the guy I got it from didn't know anything about it he put the yamaha front plastic to end new exhaust
I have the same quad interested on where to find parts and what model numbers do I look up to find them myself any help would be appreciated

Old 05-20-2022, 02:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 306 Likes on 300 Posts

The engine number may tell you what it was cloned from, my guess would be a 1990s Honda 150cc-200cc motorcycle, if you need engine spares finding that helps, as you can often buy Honda parts to fit. VIN number may tell you who actually made the bike, but the maker's spares back up for most Chinese bikes is nil anyway, and you have to go for generic Chinese spares for frame stuff.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Question Anyone know what this wire is? Struggling to find Info on the engine.

I just picked up one of these Nationals and im having a hard time finding information on this engine. I have this one wire coming out from the bottom of the engine and not really sure what it is. Also, would like to source some parts for it.

What could this be? I did get this power washed after i took the shots so let me know if i should send more photos

Old 11-07-2022, 03:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 306 Likes on 300 Posts

Doesn't look like one wire to me, I can see at least four wires sheathed together. The black plastic thing looks like a gearchange rotary switch. My guess would be a wire earths out for each gear, or possibly just neutral and reverse. As for parts, the maker still lists a 150cc model so there should be an importer for them. Though many importers take the money and run, so spares backup is zero. They are listed as made in Taiwan and China, which seems strange for two countries almost at war, but Taiwanese stuff generally has better spares backup. Generic Chinese spares sellers may have what you need.

Quick Reply: Another Baja what-is-it post! National Motor... 150?