Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

50cc quad petcock mount

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50cc quad petcock mount

Hi guys, working on a little 50cc Chinese atv. Had a bunch of wiring problems that I have sorted out and got it back to running condition, but I am having trouble finding any information on where the petcock mounts, or if it even is supposed to have one. Has 5/16 hose out of the tank, and 1/4 into carb. The petcock I bought is the same, 5/16 in 1/4 out. This was the only petcock available with these fuel hose sizes so it seems like the one for this model, but there is no hole anywhere on this thing to actually bolt mount. Thinking there was a bracket that was lost somewhere down the line. The previous owner had it all rigged up big time and trying to return it to how it was from the factory, but these damn things are hard to find information on. Not even 100 percent sure what brand it is. Thinking coolster out taotao judging by the gas tank. Couldn't even locate a vin number or any identification marks on it anywhere. Any help on this would be awesome, maybe even a pic of how it is set up or something. I can make a bracket pretty easily if I know what it looks like, or bolts to.

This is the type of petcock I have, https://www.ebay.com/itm/KAZUMA-REDC...97.m4902.l9144

Old 07-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Alot of them are not coming with those now. My new machine did not have one and my old 90 did not have one. I put one in the 90 but not in the new 125..